The Team

"YOU GUYS HAVE AN ICE CREAM MACHINE?!" Kara Zor-El squealed happily as she quickly flew into the kitchen of the titans tower and looked over the ice cream machine. "So many flavors!"

Wally West laughed as he watched the girl grab two ice cream cones and start using the machine.

"I'm never getting her back home" (y/n) sighed before quickly finding an ice cream cone in his hand. "Thanks sweetheart" he spoke before licking the ice cream. "This is good!"

"I love it here so much" Kara spoke happily as she quickly licked her vanilla ice cream. "You titans know how to live"

"Yeah, since Gar left we no longer keep the place vegan" Wally smiled as he zipped to the ice cream machine and got himself some ice cream. "It's pretty sweet!"

Kara seemed to hear something before gasping and flying at running at speeds out of the room. (Y/n) and Wally followed at normal speeds only to find Kara in awe of a Roomba. "Tiny robot! I love him!"

"Noted" (y/n) spoke before pulling out his phone and quickly ordering a Roomba on Amazon. By the time he looked up from his phone Kara was running off to another room. "You know what? she's your problem now" (y/n) patted Wally on the back before turning and walking away.

Soon enough (y/n) was back in the common area where some of the other titans still sat. Joseph had his eyes closed as he played a soft tune on his guitar, Rachel was looking down at her phone with her headphones on, and Rose was talking with Dick in the corner of the room.

(Y/n), not wanting to interrupt anyone, sat down on the couch beside Joseph. It was silent on the couch aside from the music until the song was finally done and Joseph looked at (y/n) with a smile. (Y/n) smiled back. "Hi"

"Joey doesn't speak" Rachel spoke after a moment of silence without looking up from her phone.

"Oh! Cool. I appreciate a good quiet person" Joseph smiled before making some hand motions. "Sorry" (y/n) frowned. "I don't know sign language"

Joseph just offered another smile before looking back to his guitar. She then motioned between the boy and the guitar. "Me? I don't play" he shook his head. The blonde smiled before holding the guitar out to him, obviously wanting him to take it.

(Y/n) gently took the instrument, afraid he'd somehow break it. He looked back to Joseph who just gave him a reassuring nod. (Y/n) strummed the cords, making Rachel cringe a bit and look up from her phone. "Guess I need to actually use these headphone now" she spoke before turning on some music.

(Y/n) frowned a bit but Joseph gave him yet another smile as he reached over and repositioned the boys fingers. He then played air guitar for a moment and motioned for the boy to do the same.

(Y/n) hesitated for a moment before trying his best to do as Joseph did. It didn't sound good but it was definitely better than his first attempt. He smiled widely and Joseph did the same.

This went on for a little while before (y/n) held the guitar back to its owner. Joseph nodded and took it back, he'd make a guitar player of this boy one day. He slowly started strumming and after a moment was playing a slow version of She Loves You by the Beatles.

"This place is a lot less frantic than I expected" (y/n) spoke as he lay back on the couch, enjoying the quiet which was only broken by the soft music.

"It's not all missions" Rose spoke as she returned to the couch, pulling off her mask to reveal her face to the boy for the first time, and sat down between Rachel and Joseph, causing the gray skinned girl to ever so slightly frown. "Unfortunately. It's a quiet day"

"Ah so you like to fight then?" (Y/n) asked, prompting the one eyed girl to nod

"What's your deal?" Rose asked after another moment of musical silence. "I never thought supergirl would go for a random guy"

(Y/n) now noticed that although he was still playing Joseph was now watching, also curious. As was Rachel.

"Well I was her random guy boyfriend but being with a superhero I guess you can't stay that way for long" he shrugged as he decided he may as well tell them. "So now I got a second personality who comes out when I'm stressed or can't handle shit and he has ice powers"

"Cool" Rachel's ice pun made everyone quickly look at her and Joseph stopped playing his music.

"Did you just make a pun?" Rose asked with a smirk.

Rachel was silent for a moment. "Garfield must have rubbed off on me more than I expected him to..."

Joseph let out a silent laugh now that the shock of Rachel making a joke had worn off. She smiled a bit at the boys happiness before looking back to her phone.

Joseph went back to playing Beatles songs and (y/n) once again leaned back into the couch.

"(Y/n)!" The boy sighed as Kara loudly zoomed into the room and jumped onto his lap. "They have a hot tub! We should get a hot tub! Can we get a hot tub?"

(Y/n) shrugged. "It's your money" he glanced at the titans. "Get ready for this place to be much louder when she's around"

"Oh yeah. I can be very loud" Kara smiled before kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. "I'm going to go buy a hot tub!" She quickly flew off of her boyfriends lap and into the elevator which was just closing as Nightwing prepared to go down and leave for a mission.

Rachel sighed as she looked up. "I knew this quiet was to good to last"

Word count: 1015

(I have been waiting for so long to use Jericho. So so long)