Come On Barbie, Lets Go Party

"That was a good movie" Kara smiled as she snuggled into her boyfriend. Her hearing had come back overnight and the first thing she wanted to do was watch something.

"It was decent" (y/n) shrugged as he kissed the top of the girls head.

"You didn't like it?" Kara frowned as she turned to look at the boy.

"I wouldn't have watched it if one of the main character's wasn't hot" the boy replied with a shrug. "It was better than I expected though"

Kara sighed. "Good enough for me" she smiled, happy to be able to hear everything again. "What else should we do?"

"You're the one who was just deaf. What do you want to do?" (Y/n) replied with a shrug.

"I want to go beat up some bad guys but we can't do that together so you decide" Kara replied impatiently.

"Like random bad guys or ones who are actively committing crimes?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"What difference does it make? They're bad guys" Kara spoke as she got up before pulling her boyfriend to his feet.

"...okay then" (y/n) nodded. "Do you like music? I'm sure somewhere on earth there's some sort of concert or something"

"We've almost known each other for a year and you don't know if I like music?" Kara asked as she crossed her arms.

"Do you know if I like music?" (Y/n) asked as he was now the one to cross his arms.

Kara was silent for a moment. "Touché. How about we just go shopping?"

"Not unless it's for a new car" (y/n) replied simply as he watched Kara consider what that would cost.

"Maybe after I get a few more paychecks" she spoke a moment later. Her eyes quickly went wide as she realized what she wanted to do. "Dance party! upstairs! Yeah!" She quickly grabbed the boys arm and started pulling him to the stairs. "Woo!"

"Wait-" (y/n) was cut off by another yeah from Kara before sighing and just giving into it. "Okay, there's no need to yell"

"I can hear! There's no better reason to yell!" Kara laughed loudly as she pulled the boy up the stairs. Her yelling was much louder than the average humans.

"Why do I put up with you?" (Y/n) sighed as they neared their bedroom.

"Because I have actress level good looks!" Kara spoke as she placed a kiss on the boys cheeks.

"So do Nia and Imra" (y/n) replied as he was pulled into the bedroom.

"Then I guess you just like my personality" Kara smirked at the boy.

"Well that's certainly not it" (y/n) responded with a laugh as he watched Kara turn on some music on her phone. "Ooh that's not good"

"You have no taste!" Kara stuck her tongue out at the boy as she began dancing.

"I taste delicious" (y/n) replied, causing Kara to roll her eyes. "And my taste in music is even better"

"Bullshit!" Kara replied as she stuck her middle fingers up at the boy, waving them from side to side as she danced. "Have some fun! Ignore the music and just dance with me!"

"Yeah... you making rude gestures at me is not helping convince me to do what you say" (y/n) spoke as Kara started dancing in a circle around him.

"Dance!" Kara demanded as she quickly wrapped her arms around the boys waist and started swaying. "We both know you know how"

(Y/n) sighed one more time but complied. "I hate you"

"I know" Kara smiled at the boy.

After another minute the boy spoke again. "How long are you going to make me do this for?"

"Just shut up and enjoy having me this close to you" Kara glared at the boy playfully. "Or else I'll make you come to my job next time we have a game"

"I don't mind football" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"Wait really? It's so fucking boring! I would fall asleep if I weren't cheerleading" Kara groaned as she thought about the last game.

"I'm getting deja vu right now" (y/n) frowned. "Have we talked about football before?"

Kara just shrugged. "We have so many weird conversations it's hard to keep track of them"

"Good point" (y/n) nodded as he quickly broke away from Kara and her dancing. "We're done now. Anything more costs extra"

"Extra?" Kara frowned. "When did I agree to pay you anything?"

"You made me dance. Just be glad I'm still in this relationship with you. I'd much rather you just try to make me have sex with you. At least that's something we might both enjoy"

Kara rolled her eyes. "I am never going to be able to figure you out. How can you hate dancing?"

"Easily" (y/n) replied causing Kara to frown and shrug.

"And what do you mean by might?" Kara frowned as she thought back on his words.

"I stand by my words" (y/n) crossed his arms. "How about we go get lunch"

Kara pouted but just nodded in response. "Burgers?"

"Sure" (y/n) pat Kara on the stomach. "Let's go" he took her hand before leading her out of the room.

"What don't you-"

"Don't fixate on it Kara" (y/n) cut Kara's words off as he squeezed her hand in his.

"But-"

"Shut it Barbie, let's go party... party here meaning get burgers because that's much better than you're idea of partying which means dancing"

"Yeah that explanation was unnecessary" Kara spoke as she looked at the boy and they walked downstairs.

"Yeah I figured that out. I just started talking and for some reason didn't stop myself" (y/n) frowned once again. "Now shut up and run us out to town.

"You know the rules with genies, you've gotta rub the lamp before you make the wish"

"Maybe after the meal" (y/n) replied before Kara picked him up and started running.

Word count: 1026

(For those who don't know who the girl I said I would cast for Kara is, watch this video. You won't regret it)