What Happens Next

(This chapter was to good for me to not immediately post it upon finishing. Hence how soon after the last one this is coming out. Can't wait to see what you guys think)

Kara Kent gasped as she was pulled away from the kiss of Killer Frost, she fell onto her back and gasped for air, doing her best to try and warm up. The boy was quickly punched in the face, causing him to fall back and hit his head on the edge of a table.

Before the boy could get back up he was quickly kicked and knocked out, his hair quickly returning to its normal coloring. The ring was slipped off his finger and quickly put in a lead case that was open on the aforementioned table.

Kara's savior walked back into her view, someone with a feminine figure dressed in all black, the symbol of the bat on her chest. She pulled a light from in her utility belt and aimed it at Kara before turning it on.

Kara gasped loudly as she instantly felt her powers returning, her body heated itself up and she sat up as her body began returning to its normal color

Kara gasped loudly as she instantly felt her powers returning, her body heated itself up and she sat up as her body began returning to its normal color. "I tripped some alarm and Batman was curious as to why I came here?" She asked as she looked up at her savior. She wasn't even surprised anymore by this sort of stuff when it came to the bats.

"Yes" Batgirl replied as she kept shining the light on Kara. "I was closest"

"Well thanks" Kara nodded as she slowly stood up. She glanced over to her unconscious boyfriend and frowned. "Is he going to be alright?"

"Yes" Batgirl replied simply as she put the light away before quickly grabbing the boy and slinging him over her shoulder. "Is he important?"

"Yes he's important" Kara quickly nodded.

Batgirl nodded. "Not prison then?"

"Preferably not" Kara nodded again.

Batgirl nodded again before beginning to walk away. "Hall of Justice"

Kara frowned. "Alrighty then" she didn't much want to have the league involved in their relationship but if anyone had any chance of figuring out how to fix whatever the hell was going on it was someone at the hall.

—————————————————————

"Do you have any idea if he's conscious while the other is on control?" It felt like the hundredth question and Kara was starting to get sick of Mr. Terrific's probing even though she knew he was just doing his best to help.

 Terrific's probing even though she knew he was just doing his best to help

"Not a clue" Kara responded as she crossed her arms. "I've already told you everything I know"

"Alright" Terrific nodded, sensing Kara's annoyance. "I should be able to rig up something to suppress his frosty side but at some point he'll build up an immunity to that"

Kara sighed but nodded. "Thanks" she was just happy at this point by the idea of even briefly getting her boyfriend back.

"I do have one other idea though" Kara's head quickly perked up. "This thing sharing your boyfriends head isn't just some disease you can get rid of, it's a living thinking mind. That means you can reason with it"

Kara frowned. "Sounds like you want him to keep it"

"I think it's their only option" Terrific shrugged. "Leave them with us for a while, we'll have a professional work with them, try their best to get both sides to agree and work together instead of against each other"

Kara sighed again, once more looking to her unconscious boyfriend. "I think that's a terrible idea" she spoke frankly. "But it's not my decision to make is it?"

"No it isn't" Terrific agreed as he began walking towards the door. "He should wake up soon enough. Talk about it with him, I should still be around somewhere when you've come to a decision"

The man exited the room and left Kara and her boyfriend alone.

It was silent in the room for about half an hour before (y/n) began to wake up and groaned. "My head hurts"

"I would hope so" Kara replied with a smirk as she walked into the boys view. "If it didn't there'd be something wrong with you"

(Y/n) smiled as he looked up at her. "Hey there Supergirl" he glanced around and gained a confused look. "Am I in the hall of Justice again?"

"You are" Kara nodded as she crossed her arms. "What's the last thing you remember?"

(Y/n) gave her another confused look. "You defeated the Ultra-Humanite and we went home. Why?"

Kara rubbed her face, trying to figure out how to say it. She decided to be direct. "That was three months ago"

The boys eyes widened before going back to normal. "What happened?"

"I talked to your other self. Killer Frost he's calling himself. He insulted me, made me rethink some things, then took off and hid in the Humanite's lair for three months"

(Y/n) frowned and reached up to take Kara's face in his hands. "I'm sorry" Kara smiled down at him and nodded. "I like the new suit though"

Kara smiled before glancing down at her outfit. "Thanks. Frost said you thought my old costume was to revealing" the boys smile faltered. "You should have talked to me about that"

"I didn't want to be overbearing" (y/n) replied as he sat up and put his arms down.

"Helping to keep yourself comfortable with our relationship isn't being overbearing, it's healthy and needs to be done from time to time" Kara replied as she sat down on the boys bed and looked at him. "Especially with me"

"What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"I'm a terrible person for someone like you to have as a girlfriend" (y/n) was about to argue but Kara held a hand up to silence him. "I... I cross the line... a lot. I used my X-Ray vision on you even though I knew if you knew it would make you uncomfortable, I've molested you, and I've been selfish" she looked away before looking back at the boy. "We're from two different worlds, it was a fluke that I survived mine. We were never supposed to be together"

"Are you breaking up with me?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"No. Shut up" Kara quickly shook her head. "My point is we were never supposed to be together... but we are" she held out her hand and took the boys face in it. "And I want to try to be your girlfriend, I really do, even if you'd be better off with someone else" she leaned forward and gently pressed her head against (y/n)'s. "I love you (y/n) Lang. I promise I'll try my best to hold myself back, even if I sometimes fail to do so. I- I don't want you to be scared of me anymore" at those last words her voice shook as tears started to form in her eyes.

"I love you too Kara Kent" (y/n) replied gently as he raised his right hand and wiped her tears away. "I won't lie to you... it will take me a while to get over what little fear I have of you, but I know I'll get over it, just like I know you mean what you said" they both smiled gently as they sat there in silence for a moment.

"Thank you" Kara whispered before pulling away. "And I'm sorry, but now we have to talk about what's going on with you"

(Y/n) sighed and nodded. "I know. Let's do this"

Word count: 1287

(Overall thoughts on everything that happened in this chapter? I'm curious to see the reactions y'all have)