Suits

"My suit is fixed! My suit is fixed! I finally got my suit fixed!" Kara Kent sang as she danced around the living room in her suit. She had liked the temporary one but the two just didn't compare when it came to how they looked on her. She almost doubted she'd find anything that looked better on her than this did.

"Don't think I've seen you this happy in a while" (y/n) laughed as he watched the girl continue to dance around

"Don't think I've seen you this happy in a while" (y/n) laughed as he watched the girl continue to dance around. "You do look great"

"I do!" Kara smiled before frowning. "This isn't really much of a summer look though is it?"

"Summer look?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

Kara glanced at the boy. "I suppose since you wear the same stuff year round you wouldn't get it. Something a human wouldn't wear year round"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment. "Alright. Let's go make you one"

"Really?" The girl asked excitedly as she speed floated into the boys arms.

"Yeah" he shrugged. "As long as it's not to revealing why not? If you want more outfits let's get you one"

Kara smiled up at the boy as she hugged him tightly, causing him to cough violently before she quickly loosened her grip.

—————————————————————

"Okay!" Kara Kent arrived in the bedroom in full supergirl costume with many bags of new clothing. "Bought these in Metropolis so people can't track me down to Smallville! Let's get to mixing and matching! And don't worry! Because this is a business expense all this got bought using my League credit card"

"Sweet!" (Y/n) smiled as he watched Kara put the bags down on the bed before spilling the clothes out. "You just bought more clothing than I've ever owned at one time"

"I still don't get how you have so little" the girl shook her head as she sorted through the clothes. "Ooh this is cute!" She spoke as she held up a purple pair of shorts.

"I don't know. Kinda has that whole exposed to gamma rays vibe" (y/n) shrugged as Kara frowned before putting the shorts down and picking up another pair of blue ones. "Yep. Those are very you" Kara smiled before putting those to the side.

They continued to look through the clothes for another moment before (y/n) held up a jacket. "Yellow could look good on you"

"It does actually" Kara smiled before snatching the jacket and putting it on top of the shorts.

—————————————————————

"Yeah..." Kara frowned as she looked in the mirror while (y/n) had already started looking at different shirts. "This doesn't work at all"

"It's bad" (y/n) agreed as he grabbed a black Superman top and put it in the pile of stuff to use. "I told you I'm not good at clothes"

"Yeah that much is clear by your fashion sense" she spoke as she motioned to the boys clothes.

He frowned before looking down at his Hawaiian shirt and khaki pants. "What's wrong with this? I look great!"

"Alright" Kara replied as she started taking off her outfit. "... you do look great. I was just trying to make you feel bad for making me look like a clown"

"You had just as much to do with that outfit as I did" (y/n) shook his head as he watched Kara undress. "Besides I'm over here picking out a perfect new outfit for you"

"You think me in overalls is perfect so what do you know" Kara rolled her eyes.

"You in overalls is in fact perfection" (y/n) replied as he held up a pair of shorts. "But I meant perfect for a work summer outfit"

"We'll see" Kara replied as she finished undressing before putting back on her supergirl suit.

—————————————————————

"This is it!" Kara smiled widely as she looked at herself in the mirror. After two more false starts they had finally put together the perfect summer outfit. She sipped up the teal jacket and turned a bit to get a better look before unzipping it again. "Teal is definitely my color!"

"Not many people can pull it off" (y/n) nodded as he watched the girl

"Not many people can pull it off" (y/n) nodded as he watched the girl. He didn't know how he felt about the exposed stomach but he kept that to himself. As she turned around he poked her belly button. "Boop"

"You are so cute" Kara rolled her eyes as she gave the boy a swift kiss. "And look! I've got a utility belt! I may as well be a batgirl!"

"If that's all it takes I may take that belt and give it a go myself" (y/n) replied as he once again poked the girls belly.

"Something tells me you probably won't get the job" Kara frowned before she gave the boy one more swift kiss. "But you can be my sidekick any day!"

"Superhuman" (y/n) let out a small laugh. "Don't think that would work to well. But being your boyfriend beats being your sidekick every day"

"Good" Kara smirked as she once again looked at herself in the mirror. "Keeps you out of danger that way... mostly"

"Mostly" (y/n) agreed as he found his eyes drawn to Kara's legs. "I think you're getting taller again" Kara huffed and pouted. "Don't pout, I like it"

"Right" Kara shook her head as she once again looked at the boy. "But what if one day I'm taller than you?"

"Tall girls, short girls. Both are a turn on" (y/n) shrugged as he kissed Kara one more time. "And that way I can ride on your shoulders without it looking like I'm going to crush you to anyone who sees"

Kara let out a small laugh as she wrapped her arms around the boys waist. He returned the gesture by putting his arms around her neck. "Okay... maybe that is kinda hot" she admitted as she buried her face in his cheek. "I do kinda like the idea of being the taller one"

"See? Hot" (y/n) smiled as he pat the girls rear. "Now how about you go wear that outfit out? See how it feels in the wind"

Kara smiled before pulling away from the boy. "Sounds good. Then I'll have it all remade with Kryptonian fabrics"

"Good call" (y/n) nodded as the girl started floating towards the window. "Have fun!" He called out as Kara flew out the window.

Word count: 1088

(Someone showed me a ton of different Kara with jacket outfits. This new one was a must do for me)