Going Home

Unfortunately Clark didn't seem to know anything about Kara's new electricity powers, she tried however not to let that affect her spirit. Today was the day she'd be let out of the Hall of Justice and she intended to get out in good spirits. Two weeks here was enough for her to start to hate it.

Kara quietly waiting in her bed for her boyfriend to arrive, he had been spending all his free time here but he still needed to go to school. From what Nia told Kara it was apparently a real big reputation booster for the boy when Superman had started dropping the boy off, literally, as well as picking him up, again literally.

The girl was pulled from her thoughts as the door opened, instead of her boyfriend however it was just one of the nurses. "Would you like a wheelchair for when you get out ma'am?"

Kara couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face when she imagined her boyfriend wheeling her out of the building like she was a princess. "Yes please!" She nodded quickly.

The nurse nodded in return before leaving the room. She came back a couple minutes later and left the wheelchair at the side of the room.

Kara continued to wait impatiently as she used her X-Ray vision to check on the progress of her broken hand. It was definitely just about fixed but it still needed time.

Kara sat there in silence for another couple of minutes before grabbing her phone from the bedside table and ordering Siri to play a random song as she put the phone in one of the two pockets her shorts had. Once it started to play Kara began to sing along. "T'as voulu voir Vierzon" she sang as the door finally began to open. "Et on a vu Vierzon" she continued to sing as her boyfriend entered the room.

"I didn't know you speak French" he gave her an impressed look.

"T'as voulu voir Vesoul" she continued before quickly replying. "I don't! But I am good at memorizing lyrics" she laughed as she slowly stood up.

"You ready to get going then sweetheart?" (Y/n) asked as he walked to the girl and offered his hand to her, she quickly took it. By this point Kara had stopped singing and was now just letting the song play as background music.

"Oui. However we need to work on getting you a better pet name for me" she pouted as she walked up to the boy and rested her head on his chest. "I know I set the bar high with mine for you but still"

"Yours is actually clever, I am not clever" (y/n) replied as he pat the girls back.

"Oh shut up. You're very clever" Kara replied as she delicately head butted the boys chest. "Stop self deprecating"

"We'll see" (y/n) replied as he pulled back and looked down at the girl. "You ready to get out of here?"

Kara smirked at those words. "Only if you wheel me out" she spoke as she redirected the boys attention to the wheelchair on the opposite side of the room.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes before motioning for the girl to go sit down. She squeezed in glee before quickly floating to the seat and sitting down excitedly, her music still playing from her pocket. "Where's all your stuff?"

"Kal-El took it all back home before going to pick you up" Kara replied as she waited for the boy to approach her chair. "Come push me!"

The boy let out a small laugh at her excitement before walking up behind her and starting to push her chair towards the door. "Having fun?"

"I feel like a Princess" Kara let out a small laugh as she turned off her music and was pushed into the hallway.

"Don't get used to it" (y/n) pat her head before continuing to push her.

"You don't like serving me?" Kara asked as she turned her head and pouted at the boy.

"You have could fly if you wanted Kara" (y/n) replied as he leaned down to look directly into her eyes. "You're lucky I'm doing this much for you even once"

Kara huffed over dramatically as she turned again to look forward in the direction she was being pushed. "You can be mean when you want to be" (Y/n) smiled at that as he continued to push Kara.

After another few minutes the two were outside. "Alright, can you get us home or do I have to get us a ride?"

Kara considered that for a moment before shaking her head. "Better call someone. I don't want to only use one hand to carry you, may accidentally drop you if the flying hurts my ribs"

"Gotcha" (y/n) nodded before pulling his ELT from his pocket and hitting the button.

A moment later a red blur ran up to them. "Supes is busy stopping a volcano! I'm The Boom. What do you need?"

"A ride to Smallville" (y/n) replied as Kara turned her head so she could get a look at the new girl

"Alright cool" the girl nodded quickly as she looked the wheel chair. "We're gonna need to reposition you. Guy on bottom, gal on top. I'll push you two but no need to risk her getting hurt by putting her underneath you"

"Alright" Kara stood up and motioned for the boy to sit. He did so and she quickly sat down on his lap. "Comfy" she smiled as she leaned back into him.

"You two are so cute" The Boom spoke before grabbing the handles of the chair. Before (y/n) could even process fully what was happening they were at the Kent farm in Smallville. "Here you are" she quickly sped away without even saying goodbye.

Kara quickly used her speed to stand (y/n) up behind the chair and then sit back down. (Y/n) looked confused for a second before sighing. "Seriously?"

"Please?" Kara asked as she looked back over her shoulder at him again with a kind smile.

Word count: 1053

("My adventures with Superman" is out. Seems like they may be doing Superman Blue. I'm gonna say I predicted it with my Supergirl Blue chapter)