Dress Up

"This sucks" (y/n) whispered as he stood, leaned up against the wall beside Kara. They were still at the Wayne gala and after eating all the free food he could the boy no longer had anything to do.

"Want to go snoop around the house?" Kara asked with a smirk before whispering. "Sneak around the batcave?"

The boys head perked up and he quickly nodded.

"Great!" Kara let out a devious chuckle. "I think I'd look great in a batsuit" she quickly grabbed her fiancée's hand before leading him out of the room the party was being held in.

The pair soon reached the main living room and Kara looked around to make sure nobody was there before opening the clock and leading the boy inside.

They went down the steps and into the cave. (Y/n) quickly made his way to the display case holding the groups main suits. "I have to try at least one of these on" he spoke giddily as he reached out to open the case. Kara quickly grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Probably booby trapped" Kara spoke as she placed the boys arm back by his side. "Let me" she opened the case, getting what would have been a nasty shock for (y/n) if he had been the one to open it. She quickly pulled out mannequin with the previous batgirl's suit and looked it over. "It's a bit short"

"Yeah that's not fitting you" (y/n) agreed with a nod. "Try on the Nightwing suit!"

Kara frowned. "Sounds almost blasphemous but... if it makes Dick's ass look that good then it should do wonders for mine" she put the batgirl suit back and quickly took out Nightwing's classic suit.

"That's the spirit... I think?" (Y/n) shrugged as he watched Kara take off her dress before putting on the Nightwing suit.

"How do I look?" Kara asked as she put on the mask and posed, flexing after she adjusted the collar. It was a bit big on her but she made it work.

"Very... disco" (y/n) laughed as he watched the girl quickly start disco dancing.

"So in other words you love it" Kara smirked as she looked down at herself. "I love it too. Shows a bit to much cleavage for your liking though doesn't it?"

"You know me so well" (y/n) replied as he rolled his eyes. "Give us a spin"

Kara smirked before giving a slow spin in place so that the boy could get a look at her from every angle. She suddenly stopped when she heard the clock open and someone walking into the cave. "Uh oh" she whispered as she walked in front of her fiancée and looked up to see Cass staring at them. "Hey bestie!"

"Hi" Cassandra replied as she began walking down the stairs. "Shouldn't be here"

"Right but..." Kara motioned down at the suit. "I couldn't come here again and not play dress up"

Cass frowned as she reached them and looked at (y/n) who was looking at one of the batsuits. "No" she spoke sternly causing the boy to frown. "You get us in trouble"

"I will not get us in trouble!" Kara replied confidently. "Bruce will never know this happened"

"The second we walked in here he knew this was happening" (y/n) spoke as if it was obvious.

"Mhm" Cass agreed with a nod. "Sent me"

Kara groaned. "Come on Cass! Just join us and have fun. I'm sure he mostly won't mind as long as we don't break anything"

Cass grumbled but sat down on the ground, not stopping Kara as she ran her hands over the costume she was wearing. "This is truly a costume worthy of the name Nightwing"

"It's definitely one of the best" (y/n) agreed with a nod.

"And there's no butt padding so that must be all one hundred percent Grayson" Kara nodded with an impressed look.

"Gross" Cass scowled as she stuck out her tongue.

"Your brother is hot. Accept it" Kara replied as she posed again. "If I weren't engaged to this bozo I'd be with him"

"Fair enough" (y/n) shrugged as Cass looked at him confused.

"You were supposed to be jealous after that remark" Kara huffed as she plopped down across from Cassandra and crossed her arms.

"Why should I be? You're engaged to me, not him" (y/n) replied as he held up his hand to show the ring. "You're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you-"

"-forever" Kara finished the boys sentence with a smile. "And ever and ever"

"Ick" Cass stuck out her tongue again as she once again looked grossed out, this time it was teasingly though.

Kara and (y/n) laughed at her expression. "We are disgustingly cute" (y/n) agreed as he quickly sat down on Kara's lap.

Kara smiled as she wrapped her arms around the boy. They were all silent for a moment before Kara spoke again. "I'm keeping this Nightwing suit"

"No" Cass quickly replied. "No"

"Please!" Kara pouted as she stared hopefully at her friend.

"No!" Cass responded more sternly.

"Please!!" Kara continued to pout cutely as she put her head on her fiancée's shoulder as she continued to stare at Cass.

Cassandra was silent for a moment before speaking quietly. "I will another made for you"

"Thank you!" Kara quickly grabbed Cass and pulled her into a hug with herself and the boy. "You're the best"

"The best" Cass agreed with a smile as she leaned into the hug and quickly returned it. "Super friends"

"Super friends" Kara agreed with a smile.

"I'm being crushed" (y/n) whispered from between the two girls. Kara rolled her eyes before pushing the boy off of her lap and onto the ground before hugging Cassandra one more time.

Word count: 983

(Cass is so fucking cute)