Self-Conscious Kara

Kara Kent watched from the ceiling as her boyfriend sat on the couch below her and scrolled on his computer. "You pick a place to go yet?" She asked as she cut her nails with her heat visions.

"Oh I gave up on that" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "After thorough research I've come to the conclusion that Smallville is the best this world has to offer"

"That's a depressing thought" Kara whispered to herself. "So what are you doing?" She asked as she finally finished doing her nails and looked down at her boyfriend.

"Looking at your search history" Kara blushed a bright red as she watched the boy continue to scroll. "Even for you this is kinky"

"Good kinky or bad kinky?" Kara asked as she sped down the wall and stood in front of the boy, ready to take the computer if she needed to.

"Well there are no animals or children so that's a good start" (y/n) replied as he kept scrolling. "Do you do anything on here besides look at porn?"

"No" Kara shook her head. "Everything else I do on my phone"

"Oh" (y/n) nodded. "Makes sense"

"I'm just going to take that before you find something that freaks you out" Kara spoke as she reached over and forced the computer from the boys hands.

"Oh come on!" (Y/n) groaned before jumping at the girl. Kara caught him by his collar and watched as he tried to reach for the computer which she held away from him. "I didn't even know half those kinks existed, I'm to curious what else I'll find on there not to keep looking"

"No" Kara shook her head as she held the boy up off the ground. "You're done"

The boy groaned and pouted. "You're no fun"

"I try to be fun but you like to tease me. Consider this my revenge" Kara put the boy down before quickly opening the computer and googling how to delete her search history. "Ha!" She laughed as she deleted it.

(Y/n) continued to pout as he sat back down on the couch. "You suck"

"Yes I do" Kara replied with a smirk. "Now be a good boy and go wake up Imra"

"Don't call me that" (y/n) spoke as he stood up and walked in the direction of the other blondes room.

"You love it!" Kara just called back with a laugh.

—————————————————————

Right after breakfast Kara went upstairs to get dressed. Once in her Supergirl outfit she looked in the mirror and looked herself over. "Hair is getting a bit long" she frowned as she ran a hand through it. "I'll have to get Cass to dye it again if I cut it"

"Oh?" Kara turned to see (y/n) standing in the doorway. "Does that mean the pink is going to be sticking around?"

Kara smiled. "Unless you have another color you'd rather I dye it"

"I like the pink" (y/n) spoke as he walked up to Kara and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I kinda like the longer hair though"

"Really?" Kara turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "I wasn't sure I could pull it off"

"I think you could even go longer" (y/n) shrugged.

Kara considered this for a moment. "One sec" she sped herself up and within a few seconds she stopped, her hair now was down to her waist. "I can't believe that worked! How do I look?"

(Y/n) looked Kara over as she playfully spun around to give the boy a three hundred sixty degree look. "I like it" he smiled as he ran a hand through her hair. "Don't know how practical it'll be for heroing but-"

"That's my problem" Kara waved it off. "Don't worry about that. Should I keep it or not?"

"Whatever you-"

"What I want is for you to make a decision" Kara replied impatiently before the boy could even answer her.

"Alright, fine" (y/n) nodded causing Kara to smile. "Keep it"

"Thank you" Kara smiled as she did her hair up into a pony tail. "Wow that's long"

"Very" (y/n) agreed.

Kara pulled her jacket off and put it on the bed before looking her body over again. She flexed her arm and smiled. "I think I'm getting stronger"

"You're always getting stronger" (y/n) replied as he reached over and squeezed the girl bicep. "Woah. I never realized how solid your body is"

"Yeah I love it!" Kara smiled as she felt the boy squeeze her bicep again. "Stop it! I'm ticklish there" she spoke as she giggled.

"Oh I remember" (y/n) replied with a smirk beside kissing Kara's bicep. "You almost punched me into the wall last time I tickled you there"

"Right... sorry" Kara gave the boy a nervous smile as she put her arm back down. She looked her body over one more time. "Does this look more skintight to you?"

"You're still a growing girl Kara. You were bound to start growing out of this eventually" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

Kara frowned but nodded. "I like it skintight anyways... and I guess I could always have it made bigger"

"What's with the frown then?" (Y/n) asked as he ran his hand over the girls back.

"I feel fat" Kara frowned as she ran her hands over her stomach. "I've never felt fat before. I don't like it!"

"You're not fat Kara!" (Y/n) replied as he leaned down and looked at her stomach. "If anything you're to skinny" he replied before kissing her clothed stomach. "Need I remind you you're a kryptonian? You literally cannot be fat here as far as we know"

Kara kept frowning but nodded. "I guess that's true... I still done like this feeling though"

"You're just growing Kara! I promise. Look, stand up straight" she quickly did as he said and he walked up right in front of her. "You're definitely taller now than when I last payed attention to your height"

"Really?" Kara smiled as she realized he was right. She leaned forward and kissed the boy, she realized that although she still tended to do it she didn't need to float up or stand on the tips of her toes anymore to kiss him. Now she only needed to lean her head up and lean his down.

They broke the kiss after a moment. "Satisfied?" (Y/n) asked with a smirk.

"I'm tall!" Kara laughed as she kissed the boy one more time.

"I wouldn't go that far" the boy spoke, causing Kara to pout.

Word count: 1111