Saturn Girl

Kara Zor-El hadn't gone to sleep. She had no need to and since they had an unconscious alien in their home she decided it would be best to skip a night.

Since she'd be bored if she had nothing to do Kara elected to study the advanced ring. It seemed to be made out of some material she had no records on. All she could figure out was that the metal seemed to give its wearer the ability of flight.

Kara's attention was quickly pulled from the ring as she heard the breathing of the girl behind her begin to shift. She turned around just as the girls eyes quickly opened. She quickly sat up and Kara was in front of her when she did. "Where am I?!" She demanded, she was about to get up but she found Kara's hand on her stomach to keep her down.

"The locals call it Earth" Kara replied. "Who are you?"

The Saturn girl was silent for a moment. "I- I don't remember" she shook her head.

Kara was silent as she slowly pulled her hand away before holding up the girls ring. "This bring back anything?" She asked hopefully.

"Should it?" The girl asked as she held out her hand and Kara placed the ring in it.

"Well it is yours. It was on your finger" Kara replied as she watched the girl slip the ring on.

"I-" she was silent once again as she stared at her ring. "Imra. That's my name. Imra Ardeen"

Kara nodded as she helped the girl off the table. "Any idea why you came here?" She asked as she watched Imra run a hand through her hair.

"No" Imra replied simply as she looked around the all white Kryptonian room. "This feels familiar"

Kara gave the girl a confused look. "Have you been to Krypton?" She got only a shrug. "...Daxam?" Yet another shrug.

"I don't remember anything" Imra spoke as she looked at her ring again. "What's the L stand for?"

"Again, it's yours. I don't know anything about you or it" Kara shook her head.

Imra frowned but nodded. "I-" her stomach growled. "Can I have some sustenance?"

"Sure..." Kara spoke, confused by the use of that word instead of the word food. Did Imra not eat?

—————————————————————

As it turned out Imra did in fact eat food. Her choice of the word sustenance was just that, a choice.

She happily bit into a baguette as she and Kara sat across from each other at the kitchen table. This was a confusing sight to (y/n) who walked into the room a moment later. "Am I seeing double or is there an extra blonde?"

The girls quickly turned to him. "(Y/n), this is Imra Ardeen. She crashed here last night" Kara spoke as she motioned to the girl who waved with a nod.

"Alright" (y/n) spoke as he walked to the refrigerator, not even phased by this stuff anymore. "Welcome to Smallville"

"Smallville?" Imra asked as she gained a distant expression. "Smallville..."

Kara gave her a weird look. "Something about that ringing a bell?"

"Ringing a bell?" Imra asked as she snapped out of it and looked at Kara. "Ah twenty first century slang. Yes, it rings a bell. I think I've been here before"

"Twenty first century?" Kara muttered before shaking it off. "Any idea when and why you were here?"

"Something to do with that" Imra spoke as she reached across the table and poked the symbol on Kara's costume. "Something to do with Superboy"

"Superboy?" Kara asked. "There is no Superboy" she glanced at (y/n) who just shrugged.

This time it was Imra who gave a confused look. "No Superboy?" The two shook their heads. "Clark Kent? Fought crime here in Smallville. Sixteen years old a few years ago" she said, not having any idea what year it was.

"Clark is Superman" Kara spoke as she wondered how Imra knew. "He didn't do any sort of crime fighting back at sixteen"

"Oh" Imra spoke as she slowly nodded her head. She glanced down at her ring before holding it up to her mouth. "Superboy?"

"Woah" an unfamiliar voice responded from the ring, surprising everyone. "Nobody should be using this channel in this time period"

"Is that you Superboy?" Imra asked again as more and more memories came back to her. "This is Saturn Girl"

"Saturn Girl? Like from the Legion Of Superheroes?" The voice asked as it seemed to grow more excited. "I'm not Superboy. The names Booster, Booster Gold"

"Oh" Imra spoke sounding upset. "Where did you get your ring? The only person in this time who should have one is Superboy"

"Uh-" the voice trailed off before quickly hanging up on Imra.

"Legion Of Superheroes?" Kara asked with a confused look. She had never heard of them.

"We're a group of heroes from across the United Planets" Imra explained as if they should know what that meant. "That's the future government"

"So you're from the future?" (Y/n) asked causing the girl to nod. "When?"

Imra was silent for a moment. "I don't remember... something happened" she shook her head again. "The past changed. I guess that's why there was no Superboy"

Imra was silent for another moment as her memories continued to come back. "I- the Legion were scattered at the time. I was at the clubhouse, our base, when we detected it happening. Next thing I remember I'm in Mon-El's ship. The one you found me in"

"The Daxamite?"

Imra nodded. "He's one of the members of the legion. Superboy saved him and then he joined us... if Superboy doesn't exist anymore then he probably doesn't either"

"So how are you still around?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look.

"I must have been outside the timeline when the changes solidified" Imra spoke as she shook her head. "That protects you"

"Seems overly complicated" Kara frowned as she shook her head. "So what, are you stuck here now?"

"Can you time travel?" Kara frowned and shook her head. "Damn. Superboy could time travel. Yeah I'm stuck here"

Word count: 1027

(Thoughts on where this is going?)