Neighbors

"Luthor was an incompetent and a failure, but at least he is out of the way now" The metal one rolled down the corridor as beside him walked his lover.

"It was a pleasure to be the one to end Monsieur Luthor's pitiful life" the French one spoke as he let out a small laugh.

"I imagine it would be. I'm surprised that arrogant buffoon wasn't killed sooner" The metal one again spoke as he turned a corner. "He shall not be missed by anyone"

"Non, he shall not my love" the taller one replied as he followed at his lovers side.

—————————————————————

(Y/n)'s tongue went over the false tooth which had been inserted into his mouth. It was strange, it felt as if it really were his tooth which had been knocked out by the Ultra-Humanite a week ago.

"I'm home!" The boy turned to see Kara Zor-El walk in in her temporary costume. The old one was so full of holes from her fight that it needed to be fixed. She closed the door behind her.

"Hey Barbie" (y/n) spoke as he silently wondered how she had recovered so quickly, last time it had taken much longer from what he remembered

"Hey Barbie" (y/n) spoke as he silently wondered how she had recovered so quickly, last time it had taken much longer from what he remembered. He also wondered, not for the first time, why she liked the nickname Barbie."Come sit with me?"

"Of course" Kara smiled as she zoomed over before quickly and gently sitting down on the boys lap. "Did you see someone bought the next farm over?"

"Guess the new neighbors like a fixer upper" (y/n) replied as he placed a kiss on Kara's lips. "Imra is making dinner"

"That's nice of her" Kara smiled as she glanced over towards the kitchen.

"Booster is coming over too" (y/n) spoke as he glanced towards the door.

"They've been getting pretty close Hm?" Kara smirked as she looked back at her boyfriend. "Think there's something going on there?"

"Doubt it" (y/n) shook his head. "Much to soon after Mon-El. Maybe later though"

"Definitely something later" Kara spoke as she got off of the boys lap. "He's here" she quickly rushed to the door and opened it right before the blond haired hero had the chance to knock on the door. "Evening Michael"

"Hey Kara" the unmasked hero spoke with a smile. It was the first time any of them had seen him out of his costume and in civilian clothes.

 It was the first time any of them had seen him out of his costume and in civilian clothes

"Come on in" she moved out of the way of the door and the man came inside. She quickly zoomed to her room and changed into a nice dress before coming back a moment later. "Dinner should be ready soon"

"Smells delicious" Michael smiled as he looked around.

—————————————————————

Towards the end of the meal the current conversation about a talking duck in Gotham was interrupted by a very loud knock on the door.

"We expecting anyone else?" Michael asked as he glanced out of the kitchen.

"Nope" (y/n) replied with a shake of his head.

"What the hell?" Kara muttered as she looked through the walls and door.

"What is it?" Imra asked as Kara and (y/n) stood up and started walking towards the door.

"I couldn't explain it if I tried" Kara muttered.

After a moment the two arrived at the door and (y/n) pulled the door open only to find himself staring at a nicely dressed giant chest. "Oh-" he looked up and smiled at the smiling beret wearing gorilla. "Bonjour"

"Bonjour" the gorilla nodded

"Kara Zor-El! Guten Abend. We are your new neighbors" the thing in the gorillas arms spoke in a German accent. "I am the Brain, and this is Mallah"

"A pleasure" the gorilla spoke in a French accent.

"Zor-El?" Kara asked with a confused look. "Why-"

"You are a blonde with partially pink hair" the Brain spoke, making Kara feel stupid. "You should consider investing in a wig if you wish for your identity to remain hidden"

"Or a head covering" Mallah added. "Something you can conceal your hair with"

"You know, I've actually been considering a beret for a while now" Kara spoke as she motioned to the gorillas hat.

"Yeah you could definitely pull it off" (y/n) nodded.

"Oui, without a doubt" Mallah agreed.

Kara smiled widely, she liked these new neighbors. "Would you like to come join us for dinner?" She asked as she moved out of the way of the door and pulled her boyfriend along with her.

Mallah placed the Brain down and he proceeded to roll into the house before Mallah just barely squeezed himself through the doorway. "Merci Mademoiselle"The two made their way towards the kitchen.

"Smallville is weird as fuck and I love it!" Kara giggled as she squeezed her boyfriends arm happily before quickly following the newcomers back into the kitchen.

"Weird is putting it mildly" (y/n) shook his head before following Kara inside.

Word count: 902

(Been wanting to use the Brain and Mallah for a while now. Best gay couple in comics)

(Any of you able to draw Billie Lourd as Supergirl? Any outfit would be fine although I'd prefer the Superboy one which Kara has worn through most of this book or the one from this chapter. I ask because some of my readers from the Wednesday book would draw fan art so I know some people can draw)