Sleep Deprived

As (Y/n) Lang walked down the stairs the first thing he noticed was the ominous music playing. "The hell?" He muttered as he rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out why the music was familiar but to tired to do so.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he found Kara sitting on the couch in the living room, her back to him as the music continued to play. "What's with the music?" The boy asked as he walked towards Kara only for her to suddenly appear in front of him, making him jump backwards and yelp from the surprise.

"Scared you!" Kara laughed a bit crazily as she pressed on her phone which was in her hand and turned off the music. She zipped into the kitchen and returned with a cup of coffee on hand.

"Did you sleep last night?" The boy asked as Kara quickly drank her coffee.

"I'm a Kryptonian, I don't need sleep" Kara quickly replied as she walked back to the couch.

"Right..." (y/n) frowned as he noticed how the girls hair had seemingly grown out more as well as how she was an inch or so taller. "And you've been using your super speed?"

"Reverse Flash" Kara groaned as she sat down and turned her head back to the boy. "Somehow trapped me in super speed for the night" she shuddered at the thought.

"Right" (y/n) nodded slowly. "How about we get you back to bed?" He asked as he walked over to Kara and stood in front of her.

"That's the best offer I've gotten all day" Kara smirked as she took the boys hand and he pulled her to her feet.

"I'm serious Kara. You may not need sleep physically but psychologically it will start to affect you" (y/n) spoke as the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine" Kara smiled as she gently pushed the boy, accidentally making him fall back on his ass. "Oops... sorry"

The boy groaned as he got back up. "Get up to bed"

"I have other stuff to do" Kara shook her head quickly.

"Kara" the boy spoke sternly as she frowned. "Up to bed" she shook her head and sat back down on the couch. "Kara get in bed and I'll..." the boy considered what he could offer.

"I'm not going to bed, I'm fine" Kara spoke quickly before he could continue. She quickly zipped away before the boy could say anything more.

"Fuck. She's definitely gonna end up hurting herself" The boy muttered as he ran to the window and looked outside. "Kara come back or I'm selling your stuffed animals!"

The boy jumped back as Kara suddenly appeared in front of him and grabbed him by the collar, holding him up in the air. "You want to bring our stuff into this?"

"No. I just want you to sleep" (y/n) replied as he reached out and stroked the girls cheek. "Preferably in a bed but anywhere works"

"Sleep is boring though" Kara huffed as she smirked. "You know, other than the Nightwing dreams"

(Y/n) glared at Kara. "I'm going to choose to believe you're just saying that to annoy me" he said with a sigh.

"If you want I'll tell them to you" Kara spoke as she placed the boy back on the ground.

"I'd really prefer you didn't" (y/n) frowned.

"It starts on a dark and stormy night" Kara ignored the boys statement. "We're in the batcave, he has his suit on"

"Please be quiet" (y/n) spoke as he tried to cover Kara's mouth only for her to gently blow his hand away.

"We're playing strip uno. I'm cheating but Dick doesn't realize it"

"How does strip uno even work?" The boy frowned as he pondered that. "Please stop talking"

"Then all of a sudden, just as he's taking off his suit, Bruce comes in and ruins all the fun... or so I think"

"Oh please shut up" (y/n) walked over to the couch and sat down as he rubbed his forehead.

"Shh! I'm getting to the good part" Kara spoke as she had a distant look in her eyes. "Then as we continue the game with Bruce, Cass comes in"

"Please don't tell me she gets involved" (y/n) sighed as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Of course not! She's a child" Kara glared at the boy. "Pervert. Anyways she asks what's happening and in order to cover up everything we say we're getting ready to go to the pool. She accepts this and we go to the pool. The end!"

(Y/n) quickly looked back to Kara. "So no sex in this dream?"

"Nah. My sex dreams are much kinkier than that" Kara spoke as she floated over to the boy and sat on his lap. "And they all involve you"

(Y/n) smiled before frowning. "Just to be clear, only me right?"

"Don't ruin the moment sunshine" Kara placed a peck on the boys lips. "And don't pretend to be offended, I doubt all your dreams are centered around me either. You've got more crushes than I've got fingers"

(Y/n) was silent for a moment before hugging Kara and pulling her down so she was curled up in a ball, her head was against his chest. "You have some weird dreams"

Kara yawned as she closed her eyes, comfortably leaned up against the boys chest. "Remind me to tell you about the one with the horse"

"Excuse me?" The boy quickly looked down only to see the curled up girl was now fast asleep as she lay against him. "Wait Kara what do you mean the horse?" He asked as he gently shook her. She didn't wake up. "Kara please tell me what you meant!"

Word count: 1000

(Don't know if I've asked yet but anything in particular you'd like to see in this book? If your ideas work for me odds are they'll make it in)