Prologue

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,
Do read the author's note, if not read it yet.

3rd Person's POV

Mahir Malhotra, The Mafia Don of India, married Jacy De Luca as a contract arrange marriage. Jacy De Luca was the daughter of the Capo of the Italian Mafia. No one knew when, but the Cold-hearted Mafia Don had already fallen for the Italian Mafia Princess. He confessed it soon after their marriage. Jacy gave birth to their 7 sons.

After a few years, Jacy gave birth to a Girl child. She was the only girl born in the family at that time. The infant was a month premature. Risking her life due to the Mafia was not a valid choice. The parents heavy-heartedly decided to exchange the newborn. They decided to exchange her with the girl child in the next ward. The girl was born at the same time as the mafia princess but just a few minutes ago, she died due to jaundice and wasn't declared dead yet.

"Mumma and Papa love you princess!" whispered Jacy as she placed the newborn in the crib.

"Take care of her. You are lucky"More Tears rolled down her cheeks as she mumbled the last part to the sleeping lady beside the crib. Hopefully, the family was not there.

The couple exchanged the babies with the help of a nurse and declared their mafia princess dead. The Brothers were heartbroken, they planned so much for their little Princess. They promised to protect her with their lives. Even the eldest, Zian, was not told about this exchange. Jacy and Mahir, went back to Mumbai, with the secret buried deep down in their hearts.

They thought living with it would eventually become easy but they did not know that this secret would destroy their lives. Everyone missed her every day but no one knew about her existence. Jacy went into depression after six months. Mahir burdened himself with the company's responsibilities, too busy to notice his family falling apart.

------------×-------------×-------------×-----------

On the other hand, Samaira(The mafia princess) was the first child in the Singh family. She became the family's happiness. Her first word, Her first step everything was special. Since childhood, she was attached to her mother(Geeta). Her mother became her everything. She never shared any good equation with her father though. It was a total different case.

Over time, After her 12th birthday, Samaira developed a unique personality. She grew up as an Intelligent, Ambivert, and multi-talented kid. Yes, She had expertise in multiple fields. She was a topper in academics, efficient in sports, and popular amongst students.

Though she was also stubborn, sometimes rude, and came out sarcastic with her replies. Being the most responsible and understanding, as she was the eldest cousin, She was her mother's favourite. Though as every other person, she too had a past. She had secrets that she never wanted to reveal when asked for. The most popular was her love life.

------------×------------×-----------×--------------

Zian took over the Indian and Italian Mafia after Mahir's sudden death due to a heart attack. Jacy had already passed away a long time ago. She wasn't able to handle the grief of exchanging her daughter and the guilt of separating her from the family. She committed suicide and told the truth about Samaira's birth to the Boys through a letter. Begging them to bring her back and stop the family from falling apart.

After Mahir's death, Zian became adamant about bringing their little sister back.

"She will surely return to us. Don't you remember your responsibility Eshaan?" Zian stormed as Eshaan tried to convince him to reconsider his decision.

"I do Zian but-"He paused as tears rolled down his cheek recollecting the memories of their childhood. "She must be happy with her family. She doesn't even know about our existence. Wouldn't we just ruin her life by bringing her back into this mafia world? I love her Zian, I really do, She is my little sister, The same blood as us but will it prove to be right to bring her back?"

Zian inhaled sharply"Should I remind you about our relationship with her? She is our responsibility Eshaan, Our sister. It was Mother's last wish to bring her back and I will surely fulfill it. We will protect her with our lives no matter what! She will stay in her house with us, where she belongs to. I want you to take every necessary step to find every single detail about her."

Devin who was quietly leaning against the office wall till now tried to interfere but Zian gave him a look not to.
Eshaan nodded and was about to step out of Zian's home office when Zian spoke from behind"We will be able to protect her Eshaan. I promise you".Eshaan had a smile on his face thinking that not under any circumstance Zian would break his promise.

He closed the door behind him and sauntered towards his room.

"We are coming sis" The thought was enough to make him feel contented. He wiped the tears and looked back at the family photo in his room in which their sister was missing till now, but soon it will be complete.

---------×--------------×-------------×-------------

The prologue is here!
How's it?

:)
Radhe Radhe💙🦚✨