Chapter 41:- Birthday Forgotten?

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Brothers and sisters can provide the most encouragement and support when life’s trials get us down. Talk to them! "~ Catherine Pulsifer

My eyes widened seeing the decorations the kitchen was adorned with

My eyes widened seeing the decorations the kitchen was adorned with. It held a gold and blue banner, written in bold yet stylish letters 'Welcome Back'. The whole room was decorated with balloons, of different shapes and sizes, the theme colour being blue. Confetti added to the already beautiful decoration, the table was all laid with food and arranged, ready for a royal dinner.

The most shocking thing was I saw Pawani and mum sitting at the table, grinning.

Did these coldies consider me? That's way too unusual. Idk I still doubt it.

"What is this?" I uttered in tremendous confusion racing through my mind. "A surprise party baby sister" Ivaan ruffled my hair walking past us to take his seat on the dining table.

Rohan made me sit down on the chair between him and Eshaan with much carefulness so I don't hurt my back. Though I still winced at the feeble contact but gave a convincing look to Rohan.

Rohan took his seat beside mine, patiently looking at me, "Do you like it?"

I nodded my head with a smile"It's Beautiful".

"It must be, your brothers planned it, especially for you" I looked toward Mum who sent her affectionate smile my way indicating that it was true.

My cheeks flustered as I heard her words, "Thank you" was all I could mutter. I looked around to see everyone sitting there with a smile on their faces.

What is wrong with everyone? How did they become so welcoming? Am I missing something guys?

After a while of everyone inquiring and checking up on my health, we finally began the lunch. Which was heavenly to be specific. I could easily say that some of the dishes were made by Mum indeed.

It all tasted familiar and I realized how much homesick I had grown all these days.

Author's POV,

While Samaira was enjoying her brothers' company, meddling with her thoughts. A message popped up on her phone flashing the ID Secret,

Are you fine?
You almost gave me a heart attack harsh!

Samaira's eyes widened as she saw his number. He hadn't contacted her since then nor did she have the time to do so. The message was sudden yet Samaira masked her emotions of excitement, well aware of her brothers' presence.

I am still alive so you better don't die, Casanova.

She smiled as the ticks turned blue, signifying that he read the message. She could already imagine his blushing face as he always does reading the nickname.