Chapter 18:- 'Soulmate'

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb

Honestly, I could feel the broken strings again coming together

We all were having a mafia meeting considering Samaira's safety cause Zian believed that it was a 'very crucial topic' to discuss.

His words, not mine.

Like for real, What could happen to her when we all are by her side? He knows we would give our lives just to keep her safe.

Taking up a glass from the last shelf, I poured some water into it. After finishing up as I footed outside. I saw through the rear glass, Samaira sitting in the backyard.

It's 11:30, why is she still awake now?

Where is Zayn? He left early from the meeting. Really that bastard had stuck to her since morning, and I won't say it out loud but yeah I am kinda jealous of him.

Leave it! Coming back to her!

If Zian sees this, she will be in immense trouble. I didn't want to return to that shit of a meeting.

I'll text Eshaan.

Eshaan:-What's taking you so long?
Me:- I am tired, going to bed.
Eshaan:- fine. I'll inform Zian.
Me:-okay!

I knew he would never say no. Mr. Softie.

I just came down with my books and sat beside Samaira as she said that she was fine with it.

I noticed a guard in the house premises, though we had not allowed any of them to come inside during the night. They were all stationed outside.

He stood near the backyard corner, watching Samaira. This bastard!

My fist clenched as I refrained from showing any aggression in front of Samaira. I gripped my fingers tightly in a punch to abstain from doing anything that would scare Samaira off.

I eyed the guard and he immediately left the place. See you in the warehouse tomorrow, fucking idiot.

We both sat in silence all the time. I busied myself on my phone, texting people while she kept herself engrossed in her studies.

(A/N- Imma gonna skip the argument between them, heading directly to the post-first aid part)

I finally took her to her room but I still felt uneasy about the way she flinched and stepped back seeing Eshaan. I hope she knows we aren't gonna hurt her. Never even in our worst nightmares.

There is something very uncommon about her. I did notice her way of dealing with people. She is just like us, emotionless. Though, she should have been the opposite of it.

I heard that she didn't even cry when she left her house. Nor did she presently when she got hurt. I know that I should be relieved about it but still isn't it a little odd? Like obviously she loved them, Right?

I was brought out of my thoughts by Eshaan, as he kept a hand on my shoulder.

"What happened?"Eshaan asked, his face masked with concern."You seem lost"

"Nothing Mr. Softie" I brushed off the topic and wished him good night instead, walking away to my room.

                               -×-

After the most comfortless breakfast, I headed to my room

I was thunderstruck, seeing Ishir holding my phone on which the screen flashed 'soulmate🫂'

He turned back, giving me a cold stare that ran a shiver down my spine. " Can you explain, what's this?" His voice was deadly calm.

"Give my phone back!" By now I was enraged, how the heck could he just enter my room and touch my phone without my permission?

His cold stare became dark now, he walked over to me, held my chin in his grip, "When I ask something, better answer."

Is this guy insane or what? Firstly he entered my room without permission. Touched my phone. Now he thinks that he has the right to get angry at me.

If I reveal who's number is that, he'll regret his actions for sure.

"Leave me," I said not losing any bit of my courage. His eyes turned even darker and his grip tightened on my chin "Shut up, Don't even dare to talk to me in this tone. I knew you weren't innocent at all. But now I have a fucking proof."

He grasped my arm harshly leaving hold of my chin. My already sore elbow didn't like it a little. I could feel that it had started bleeding again but Ishir didn't care at all.

I was pulled out of my room's doorway, where I was previously standing. We were brought into the living room where every one of them was sitting.

Ishir slides my phone onto the slippery glass table, putting it forward to Zian. I yanked my arm out of his grip as he loosened it a little. I hissed a little closing my eyes.

"Ishir, what's that?"Eshaan spoke up outraged by the whole situation.
Zian picked the phone up looking at it calmly.

"I told you guys, bringing her here would be a wrong decision but you all were unbothered by it." He directed towards Zian, "We know nothing about this girl's past and you fucking brought her here to live with us."

"Ishir" Darsh yelled."Shut up, right now."

It's too late, brother.

"You are fucking asking me to keep my mouth shut! Ask her, what she has been doing behind all our backs. She has a fucking boyfriend. I don't even want to know what she was doing before coming here" Ishir spat out of rage and disgust.

I wanted to punch him so badly. But I just fisted my palm to avoid doing anything inappropriate.

"She got a call from someone who she has named as, 'Soulmate'. Ask her, who's that? Who is she fucking?"

Zian stood up from his place," Samaira who is this? I need truth"

"My friend, Pawani" I spoke up finally after coming out of my trance.

"Liar" Ishir smirked.

I grabbed my phone out of Zian's grip and called her back. As she picked up, she started her famous ramble.

"Hey harsh, how are you? I was so worried about you, you had forgotten to call me that day and now you weren't picking up my call. Where were you, are you okay?" I cut short her ramble.

"I'll talk to you later dude, I have some work" I hung up the call.

So the drama starts now.

                                -×-

So what do you think, she should forgive Ishir or not?