Chapter 7:- Importance Matters

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Brothers are just born to bother sisters." - Unknown

Oh my God! I can't believe we won the case

Oh my God! I can't believe we won the case. I was so stressed about it since it was practically not easy. She is coming back now! Finally! I am not going to show but yeah I am very excited to meet her.

Eshaan told me about her health as she dashed into him and unknowingly scratched his wrist. Which was funny though! So I eventually went to meet her. She genuinely looked exhausted. Like she didn't sleep for days. Her eyes were heavy as if her eyelids would close down at any point.

She was nearly asleep when I found her in the canteen. She had kept her head down and was strolling through her phone. I was reluctant to meet her but anyway, I thought to give it a chance without thinking about her reaction.

Which turned out to be a good choice though, I could help her answer the query which had been bothering her. The finest part was I asked her if I could hug her and she said yes.

I was so delighted at that moment that I can't even describe it. It felt really good to hug her. The feeling was similar to the feeling that I felt when I first carried her in my arms in the hospital when she was born. She was so tiny at that time and now she is a grown-up teenager. It's been years now. Specifically 16 years. I didn't know what has gotten into me. I never do this for anyone. I don't usually care for anyone but this girl is really doing something to me.

It's distinct but it nevertheless feels best. I wish she would be able to adjust with us. I have heaps of brothers and only one sister, I just want to have a good relationship with her. At least enough for her to be able to talk and share everything with me.

I know it might not be leisurely for her to admit the truth but still, the truth sticks around intact. I wish I could reassure her and not have to leave her side in the whole situation but regretfully I can't. Cause I am a stranger to her at this moment. It hurts to know that I am like a stranger to my sister.

I don't know why but her behaviour seemed distant that day when we first met her. She held different emotions in her eyes but her voice came out cold. Teenagers are always a bit aggressive but she sounded unconcerned and exhausted. As if she was resisting the urge to talk to anyone. I expected her to be angry with us or just confront us about it but she did none. In fact, She just asked me one question to which she looked satisfied with the response she received.

I have sworn to protect her with my life at any cost. I would never let any threat cross her way. I would never let her leave us again. No boys would be allowed around her except us and the ones we allow. No dating till she's 30. Incredibly, she is still a baby. Being the youngest and our only sister she would be the most pampered and protected one.

"We all will be heading towards Mumbai tomorrow, there is a meeting related to our Italian mafia setup, which is necessary for us to attend." We all nodded to Zian bhai's statement.

"But Darsh and Eshaan have to stay back to pick Samaira up as she has only met them and would be comfortable with them. We have given her father 2 days to pack her stuff up and complete all the remaining formalities" I looked over to Eshaan bhai who was grinning looking towards the ground. He was overjoyed after us won the case. It was his and Zian bhai's efforts that brought us together today.

We both nodded at him. "Can I company them?" I looked toward the source of the voice, which belonged to Sam.

He stood on the other side of the couch, leaning over it. He has a death wish I guess, Cause Zayn just said that in the meeting everyone needs to be there, disregarding Zayn's orders is equal to extinction.

"You Can" Zayn allowed him to everyone's amazement. Even Sam isn't extinct from this world.
Wonder.

"Why he can and we can't?" Avi spoke up. This guy has to but in his annoying ass in between.

Zayn seethed, sitting back on his armchair. His face was calm to my dismay, Trust me when I say he is more dangerous this way.

He shoots a glare at Avi who instantly closes his trap which just wished him death today.

"Because I said so," Zayn said in a warning tone. As if daring him to speak further.

Avi nodded with a pissed-off face. I can understand him though as the others only got to see her from a distance.

"Pack your bags, we will be leaving in 4-5 hours."

Only 2 days and then our Sorellina will be with us. I can't wait for these 2 days to pass. I hope they pass soon.
Right now, I just want to know how is she. Is she crying? I know it's not easy for her to handle all this.

Even though I hate the fact that she acknowledges them as her family, especially her father. She will surely shed tears for them. They are the reason why she doesn't want to come with us.

Still, I know they mean something to her. They are important for her and I will try my best to respect this fact.

---------×---------------×-------------×------------