Chapter 12:- Unsaid Sayings

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

'A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost '

Zayn left my room to freshen up himself, 'Breakfast at 8' I remember him saying before leaving

He offered to accompany me downstairs so I would not be lost in this huge unknown mansion, which I was grateful for.

His room was just beside so If I needed anything, I could reach out to him. He was patient with me throughout the conversation we had, but still, I know I was being a little rude at times.

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling, He's gonna be my favourite.

My phone rang, Forgot to silence it.
I looked at the caller ID which flashed Mum.

"Why didn't you pick up the call last night?" Mum sounded panicked on the other side of the call.

Obviously, she will be when you have a child like me!

"Mum chill, I slept on the flight and nobody woke me up"

"And your phone must be on silent! You know how stressed I was, I was almost going to call Zian when Anvesha prevented me from doing so saying you must have slept early." Which I did."You know I couldn't sleep the whole night because of you" This lady was furious still a smile crept on my lips hearing her voice today. It's not even half a day and I already miss her scoldings.

"Mum listen to me, I am sorry about that" It's safe to apologize here. I know my cracked voice was making it harder to keep my emotions to myself.

I don't have to cry! I can handle this.

"Leave it now, you children will give me a heart attack one day! Tell me how is everything going there? Have you had breakfast?" The world on one side, Mum and food on the other side.

I gulped the lump which formed in my throat. It's getting hard to not cry. I just want Mum to embrace me in her warm hug, and tell me everything is fine. I don't want anyone else but Mum right now.

I want to go back to her.

"Wait I'll video call you". "No" I spoke out of panic, I didn't want her to see me on the verge of crying.

"Why?" She spoke stunned by my answer.

"I have to head towards breakfast in another 5 minutes, I'll surely call you after that" She hummed in response.

Truth:- The breakfast was in another half an hour.

"Harsh, Something happened?" She asked.

Yeah, I miss you.

"Nope mum, Everything is fine. I just met 4 of my brothers till now, rest I guess I will meet during breakfast most probably. They are nice and exceptionally rich." I tried covering up the situation before I just cried my heart out.

"Harsh, are you crying?" She asked not giving any attention to what I just rambled. After all, She was my mum, the one who cared for me my whole life.

"Nope," It came out as almost a whisper. No one needs to know that I am crying. These situations are making me grow weak.

"I'll talk to you later Mum, Hare Krishna" I hung up the call before waiting for her response.

It's definitely tough to hide feelings from the people who actually care about you. Keyword actually. Till now, I thought it would be easy for me to handle these situations.

But no, I really need to visit the temple before I just burst out. I usually don't ignore my feelings cause it usually leads to a panic attack but in this situation, I have to.

I can't tell any of those strangers out there what I feel. They are my brothers but first, they are strangers to me. Who just brought me here out of their own enlightenment.

They can't see me crying. They are the reason for my tears. They have already entered my life enough and I just can't let them break the walls that I have formulated over the years. Detachment.

I can't betray my mother although she was the one who told me to be nice to them. I can't leave out everything and accept them as my family. I can't forget my mum.

I'll try my best to just get away from here. Like they just sent me back to my mum. Even if I am not able to then it's just the talk of two years. High school.

A lone tear made its way through my eyes, I wiped it as quickly as it came.
I don't want anyone to see me crying. People here will call me weak. I am not weak. I can stand for myself.

I have Krishna for me.

There was a knock on the door," Harsh it's me Zayn!" I guess he knew I would ignore it again.

"Come in" I composed myself and started scrolling through my phone so that I would seem busy. Introvert things.

He came in and sat beside me.
"Are you okay?" No, I am not.

"Yeah, I am" I gave him a small smile to make it look more convincing.

"Harsh I am there for you, If you ever need anything you can tell me. If you feel like sharing anything you can come to me. I may not be good at it but I'll try, I assure you that" He said with a voice that just made me want to vent out my every single feeling but I know I can't.

I nodded while saying, " I am totally fine. By the way Thanks but still you need to work harder to become my favourite, you have lots of competitors bro" Just diverted his concentration so that he won't figure out that I was crying.

"Who?" He asked baffled.

"Darsh" I spoke out casually.

"What? He?" He asked in disbelief. Like it wasn't a trait of his personality. He sounded so genuine back then.
I nodded as he grasped his answer.

"What. The. Fuck. He never does that! It might be the first time he did something other than threatening every person around him" A smirk formed on his lips as he spoke up.

Is Darsh only good with me?

"Favouritism taking over the young man"

Me, and Darsh's favorite? Nah boss

                              -×-