Chapter 3:-She's Back Brother!

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."
~Desmond Tutu

Zian stood on the other side of the table while I took a seat in front of him

Zian stood on the other side of the table while I took a seat in front of him. We were waiting for the DNA reports. We received her fingerprint from one of her friends, who turns out to be our faraway cousin. She tricked her into fingerprint art and took it.
Zian was never a very patient individual, I know it took plenty of him to wait for the doctor.

I was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door, "Come in".

A guard entered with an envelope in his hand, which I presume to have the DNA results, while the doctor followed him.
"Good evening boss", The guard bowed in front of us to which we as usual just nodded.

He handed Zian the reports."Sir, we have checked it thrice, leaving no room for any error. We are very glad to inform you that Princess has been found." The doctor informed us in his professional tone.

My head snapped towards Zian who stood with his identical emotionless face. He looked at the piece of paper in his hand for a while then nodded at the two as a signal for them to vacate.

No sooner did they step out than I snatched the papers from Zian's hand. I know he won't like it but he didn't say anything either.

Barely had I glanced at the report in my hand when the excitement drifted through me.
She is finally coming back!

"Eshaan" I looked up at Zian to notice his eyes sternly set on me. I gave him a sheepish smile mumbling a sorry bhai.

"Ummm...Zian do you think we will win the case? Like we have not been in the picture for 16 years, not even during her birth. Her parents who have raised her will surely never agree to give her back." I brought Zian's attention to the query which had been nagging me for a long time.

"We will win the case. If not, we will demand special custody. Being her biologicals the court cannot deny our roles in her life. The special custody will give us a right to bring her here anytime we want." Special custody sounds fair though.

"You and Darsh will head to Lucknow on Friday. The case will be filed for her custody right away. In two days we may receive a response from the court. Do inform Darsh about it."

I nodded keeping the report back on the table, standing up for exiting the room to pack up the stuff. After all, today is Monday itself.

"Do inform the younger ones about it, they should be prepared to welcome her."

With this, I exited Zian's Office and made my way to Darsh's room.

------------×---------------×------------×----------

The whole way, I was making plans to decorate her room. Her room hadn't been remodeled for 2 years. We had almost lost hope to find her with the lack of evidence.

Finally, I guess our family will be back to normal. She will be able to bring back the scattered pieces of our family. We all have missed her since Mom told us about her being alive.

Everyone has always been trying to find her since then. When we lost her, we lost everything, everyone, Mom, Dad, even ourselves. We brothers have always been each other's support throughout the years but now we would gladly be able to accept her as our sister and love her.

Even our cousins have gone through the same after their parents died in the mafia mission and they moved in here. Everything was too broken to even repair but now her return will change everything.

I know we are a bit cold, rude, and reserved but trust me when I say we all love her. I mean it. We all always wanted a little sister whom we would treat as a princess. Before her birth, Dad used to say that she will be the Goddess Lakshmi(Indian deity) of the house. This was true because without her even the house went dull.

Just the news of her return has made us so ecstatic, oh God what will happen when she returns?

------------×-------------×------------×------------

I knocked on Darsh's door. He didn't go to the office today strangely because he usually spends his whole day there and returns only at the time of dinner, which is mandatory for everyone to attend. Zian's rule.

I scoffed at my thought as the door opened revealing a drowsy Darsh. His hair was all messed up as he was only in his track pants today. He went back to bed as I closed the door behind me. If Zian saw him like this, he would be enraged.

"What do you want today?" He said words barely leaving his mouth.
"Since how many days you haven't slept?" I asked sternly. I know he has been working hard these days but still, he needs to take care of his health at all costs.

"3 days" I sighed, this guy is getting on my nerves these days. Can't he behave like a 24-year-old adult for some time? Staying out at night and partying with his friends is not gonna help him at all to overcome the baggage he had been sticking to since his childhood.

"Darsh" I sat down beside him, before continuing "You need to look after your health as well. If you fall sick by any chance, I am telling you, you will be grounded for 2 months and I'll make sure Zian bhai won't even let you step into the office for once."

"Eshaan Bhai, I have grown up dude. Stop babying me like this. If I fall sick, I am old enough to take care of myself." He replied I know he was irritated by my last sentence.

"It's an order Darsh follow it or else consequences are waiting little brother" He groaned while I smirked at my win.

"Well I have news for you"

"What now?". "She's back" He sat up straight on the bed at this. "She?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Our Sister, Our Princess is returning. We need to go to Lucknow to look after the case proceedings. So pack up your bags." I said making a small smile catch hold of his lips.

"What?... I mean how? When? What's her name? How's she? Is she Safe? How did you know about her?-" I cut off his question ramble.

"I'll tell you everything bro, just go freshen up first. And for one of your questions, Her name is Samaira" I replied while he ran to the washroom saying "I need every detail brother"

I chuckled and shook my head amusingly at his behaviour thinking how excited everyone will be about her returning when they know about it.

---------×---------------×-------------×------------

:)
Radhe Radhe💙🦚✨