Chapter 5:-Court Room Talks

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"If you don't believe in heroes, you haven't met my big brother yet"

Today is Sunday, we are heading to the court because my so-called biological brothers have filed a case for my custody

Today is Sunday, we are heading to the court because my so-called biological brothers have filed a case for my custody. I don't even understand why they want this to occur. Firstly they don't show up for 16 years of my life then they unexpectedly had an enlightenment and they want me back.

Honestly speaking, I am still not able to accept the fact that I have elder brothers. Even my overthinking capacity has been exhausted as I come up with this topic. My neurons have given up. Sometimes I genuinely feel like problems have adopted me, or I am in a clingy relationship with them as they don't even leave me unattended for an hour.

If stress would've burned calories, I would have become a supermodel.
In these two days that's Friday and Saturday, I talked with my mother a lot about this subject. She made me understand that she would win the case at any cost to keep me with her. She won't let me leave her side at all.

She also made me understand that it wasn't my brothers' fault as she told me the whole story from my birth to here. My brothers told them. I shouldn't keep my distance from them if they approach me as they have been also suffering the pain of losing a family member for years.

She didn't show but I know she cried a lot after it. She has been worst affected by it. I don't like my brothers for this, they made the most important person, the person whom I love the most cry like this.

I didn't go to school yesterday so I didn't have an opportunity to notify Pawani about it.

It was a lot to take these days. My other friends aren't informed about this as well.

I know I might sound insane right now, but I have begun packing my stuff up as well. If it's Krishna's choice, I'll have to leave and for that, I need to be ready. I have already decided what to take and what to not.

"You can go and sit in the canteen if you want, we will call you when you are needed. Don't keep your phone on silent, "Mother said snapping me out of my thought process.

I nodded and picked up my backpack, making my way toward the door to exit this courtroom as soon as possible.
The vibe here is odd. I don't feel like staying here anymore.

I walked keeping my head down to avoid the gazes of the people who were still settling in the courtroom. Creeps. I didn't want to meet stares with anyone right now. I am too weary of it. Usually, I don't like keeping my head down but currently, it is a safe place for me.

"Ugh...Krishna, "I bumped into someone, how do I manage to always put myself in these conditions? Clumsy head. "Sorry," I said but it came out more of a whisper. Though I guess the person was too near to me to hear it.