Chapter 22:- Don't Call Me That

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"First a brother, then a bother, now a friend."

I had been searching for Samaira since the evening when I was informed by Eshaan that " Zayn had taken her out for some time"

Like seriously, I planned to do so. That little punk had stuck with her since we came here. Not leaving her side even for once.

I wanted to see her as I came back from the office but now I got to know that she has gone out! Zayn is so dead today.

Well, I have heaps of brothers and only one sister. To be close to her, I'll try my best. "It was nice, we'll plan it for next Sunday as well" I snapped my head toward the other direction and heard Zayn's voice.

They have finally returned!

I sighed in relief as she arrived, I went up to her and hugged her! I don't know why did I do that. This girl is making me go all soft.

She stiffened at my sudden act while Zayn shot me a bewildered look. He has never seen me being soft with anyone. Not even our brothers.

She hugged me back quickly, making me not entertain the fact anymore 'That I did something to make her uncomfortable'.
She pulled back after like a minute.

She gave me a small smile. While I was finding traces of her crying because of that idiot Ishir. But found none. I sighed in relief, taking a step back.

That Idiot has done enough damage to her. I won't let her go away again due to any fucking petty reason.

"Go get freshen up you both" I ordered covering up the already spilled awkwardness. They both nodded, while Samaira headed upstairs to her room.

"So someone's becoming a softie these days" Zayn spoke with a mischievous grin playing on his lips, clearing his throat. I know he will tease me for this for the whole of my life.

I smacked him on the back of his head, "Go away jerk, Do take a shower you smell" He frowned at my remark before pulling up his t-shirt to his nose.

"I am not, and you just fuck off," He retorted. "You are little brother"

"Don't fucking call me that"

"Little brother! oops baby brother, my apologies" I grinned.

"You nasty fucker, I told you don't call me that." He jumped on me, making me stumble and fall on the floor.

"Get the fuck off me" He pulled my well-combed hair, not leaving it in its original condition. I punched him, not too hard obviously. Don't wanna kill him.

He punched me back and I must say that he grew pretty strong. I guess his punch had managed to break the bone of my nose.

"Stop you two!" Someone shouted, none other than Samaira. As she and Devin rushed toward us, Devin picked up an injured Zayn from me as Samaira gave me her hand for support.

Zayn's lip had busted due to the well-deserved punch he received from me. He hissed in pain as Devin turned his chin, holding it harshly. Devin took a clear view of what damage had been done. He gave Zayn a hard glare to which he kept his head down.

Samaira looked at me, still holding my hand. "Is it hurting?" I nodded. Though it wasn't. I have had better than this. Now she was looking at the interaction between Zayn and Devin. I smiled to myself, as I held her hand tighter.

"In Zian's office. NOW" Devin yelled. I wanted to protest but Devin had already dragged Zayn and me with him.

Samaira stayed in the living room, looking at us with a 'not so sure' expression. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it without uttering a single word.

"What happened?" Avi came running down hastily. He panicked looking at me and Zayn while Devin reassured him with a blink.

"Go, take care of Samaira. Don't let her enter the office" He nodded before rushing up to her.

Devin was a chilled-out man, but what he never liked was fights. That's why he never wanted to take up the Italian mafia title that was previously offered to him. Though it was a family business, he had to take up some responsibilities at least for the sake of the family's safety.

He has become ruthless over the years but only in work cases. Still, he never lost the same friendly and careless self of his. He is the coolest among us and easy to approach until his anger takes over. For example Currently.

He opens the door of Zian's office, which previously was locked because Zian was still out for work and we didn't want Samaira snooping out here at any cost. Though I trust her, she will never.

"Would you both like to explain?" Devin commanded, finding the first aid box.

"No," I said snapping at him, turning my head to the other side. "Ask him to do that" Zayn looked up at me in pure shock, dripping from his face.

"I didn't fight alone, you are equally responsible for that Darsh bhai" He spat in ugliness.

"You started it-"I was cut off in the middle of my accusation.

"Darsh! Zayn!" Devin said in an irate yet calm voice. "Stop this fucking shit! If I ever see you fighting with each other or anyone else in front of Samaria, that fucking day would be your last day on this planet for sure"

Silence

"Understood!" We both nodded, no arguing with an angry Devin.
Cause Devin can turn into the Devil anytime soon.

"Understood, "We both said in one go because the verbal answers rule never goes defied.

He took a sharp breath, exhaling before shoving the box for us to first aid. He is too angry right now.

"You do it! I'll head to my room" I said, which Zayn ignored purposely to piss me off more.

I again whacked the back of his head before moving out of the office.

---------×--------------×---------------×-----------