Chapter 21:- Temple

Radhe Radhe Readers💙🦚✨,

Note:- Mentions of religious material. 'They' in the temple's context refers to RadhaKrishn. If you don't feel like reading this chapter, you may skip it because I understand the religious sentiments of one.

Think of Krishna and try tp work sincerely, and everything will come automatically”~A.C Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada

I was unpacking the deities which I had brought with me

I was unpacking the deities which I had brought with me. I had a collection of them. Whoever knew that I was  Krishna's devotee, used to bring me these.

I unwrapped the packing from my favourite deity, trust me when I saw it was beautiful. The eyes of Krishna were captivating, enchanting with the beauty of pure love, which had wooed my soul. “Oh, Krishna!” I hugged him close to my chest, as the tears unknowingly left my eyes.

This was the first time since I came here that I permitted my tears to flow freely. That too because I was with Krishna, and no one else.

I embraced him tighter, never wanting to let go of him. “I am sorry but I love you” I whispered.

I was again reminded of the fact that I never wished for anything but to be in his service, serving him. To live in Vrindavan with him. All of it changed. My dreams are all shattered, leaving me broken. Because now I am stuck here.

I was in my thoughts when someone clasped me in their hold, hugging me tight. The person's One arm was around my neck and the other was wrapped around the first.

I wasn't scared or tried to wiggle out but instead sank more into it, feeling the warmth. I knew this hold, it was familiar. It was Zayn.

“Temple?” He asked in a low voice, still not loosening his grasp. I nodded, I needed Krishna. I needed to go out in fresh air and breathe rather than sitting here and bursting my brain cells with overthinking.

“get ready then” He messed my hair, finally slackening his grip. I hummed in response, grateful enough that he didn't see my tears cause my back faced him.

I got ready, and descended the stairs; I saw no one except Ishir, who looked like he just returned from outside. His hair was all put out of order, he was angrily typing on his phone.

Indeed the person I wanted to meet!

I decided to ignore him and walk away. He passed by,  glancing at me while I just looked straight not bothered by his presence. I knew if I turned even by mistake, I would surely knock out his jaw not bothering about the consequences.

I stood at the end of the stairs, waiting for Zayn.

He takes more time than girls. Ugh!

"Finally! you are here" I said keeping my phone back in my pocket. He literally took 29 minutes, what else reaction do you expect?

He scoffed "Ohh! Someone waited for me." I don't know why but I held his hand while I could feel him a little stiffen but he held it back, giving me his toothy smile. It is just that, I never do it voluntarily but here I just held his hand. Maybe I felt comfortable around him to break my walls.

"Wait sis" He spoke, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "We are already late, so sorry I can't" I practically dragged him to the garage.

"Okay hold on, let me get the keys" He again spoke up. I stopped in my tracks, " Hurry up".

He took up the keys of a blue Mercedes Maybach S580. Then he went to the passenger seat side; opening the door for me, "Please Ma'am" He gestured towards the passenger seat.

While I just grinned at him, sitting inside. I was in awe looking at this absolute beauty, BMW was my favorite but this was none less than it.

"Thank you, chauffeur" I replied teasingly to which he giggled back and hopped onto the driver seat.

"Are you ready?" He glanced at me with his tone full of amusement.

"Yas" I replied in my usual tone.

"Let's go" He sped the car out of the garage to the road.

Seeing from the outside, I understood how big the mansion was! They are filthy rich people.

I wish their money could buy Ishir some manners!

We soon reached the temple. It's pretty near, I guess just 1 kilometer. I can come here often.

Got another safe place yeah!

Well ISCKON temples are my favourite without any doubt, they have the best architecture as far as my choice is concerned. As an example, you can see ISCKON Vrindavan, beauty at its peak.

Seeing the crowd, Zayn told me, "Stay beside me" to which I replied with an okay.

He held my hand, as we walked in. The temple was jammed with devotees, I tried to peak up a little to have a glimpse of my love. After 5 minutes of constant struggle, I got.

"Wanna go near?" Zayn asked me as we went a little forward so that I could have a better view.

"They are beautiful!" Zayn said as we kept on gazing at the beauty in front of us."Truly" I spoke, I felt wordless to even appreciate it. The feeling of happiness overwhelmed me, leaving me speechless.

"Now I can understand how they stole my sister's heart" I turned to him and gave my merriest smile, "You know I never came to this temple before?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he continued, "Bringing you here also fulfilled my wish to visit here. I always wanted someone who could guide me in this and guess what? Krishna heard me, and I found my sister and my new guide" He pinched my cheek at the end, to which I frowned and he chuckled.

"Really?" I was shocked at his revelation. He nodded, " I always used to ask Eshaan to take me here, but he never had time and unfortunately he was the only one with whom coming here could be possible"

"Why not Devin or someone else?" I asked curiously, He groaned" They all are grumpy, don't go by how soft they behave with you! That treatment is just for you. Not anyone else. And for me definitely not!"

"Then you should've definitely brought them here, Krishna would have changed their minds", Chuckling he replied," None could do that sis, they won't even step in here. The temple in our home is just for showcasing no one ever goes there except for me and Sam. If you ask in a word, they all are atheists"

My eyes widened at this, "Oh Krishna!" I mumbled under my breath. This information was too much to take in.

"Let's do the parikrama and we'll sit for some time," I asked to which he nodded, still smiling.

Later, we were sitting peacefully, with a comfortable silence between us. We both kept gazing, with a smile, at the deities Infront of us. The aura(halo) of the temple was soothing.

I had purely forgotten the anger that I held towards Ishir, the grudge I held toward my brothers, and the urge I held to go back home. It all felt like washing away, I had forgotten everything.

That's the mercy of KRISHNA!
I was so thankful to Zayn for this. He surely understood my condition, I really love him for bringing me here.
But little did I know, that after this I have to return to my old sphere.

---------×--------------×------------×--------------