Chapter 9:- Mission Cause Chaos

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"It is the brothers and sisters who teach one another the lifelong lessons of getting along or not."

Anvesha entered

Anvesha entered."Your brothers are here, Mum is calling you down with your stuff"

"Would you like to help miss?"I asked very well knowing the answer.

"Yes my dear sister, since it's your last day and I'll be free from your traumatic clasps" Imma shocked. Here I thought I knew the answer.

I shook my head at her dramatic response. Took up one of the suitcases.
Soon the stuff was kept. My brothers stood near the car waiting for me as I ran towards my Mum.

I hugged my mother as she cried on my shoulder. I hugged her tightly as I didn't know when will I even get a chance to hug her again. "I'll miss you" I whispered in her ear to which she just cried harder.
I know it's hard for her to let go of me. She scooped me in her arms further as if I would disappear if she left me even for a second. We stood there like this for a few minutes when I pulled back.

"Call me daily or else, I'll block you," She said in a stern tone yet I chuckled at it. If I didn't pick up her call even once, she would bombard my phone with calls.

"Same goes here" Anvesha spoke from beside her. I smacked her head, while she too hugged me. "Trouble your brothers as much as you do me sissy. Don't let them even breathe properly"
She smirked at it which I returned.

#Missioncausechaos.

"Don't get into trouble, I'll not be there to save you. Study more and listen as much as Blackpink and BTS as you want."I said patting her head to which she replied 'Sure'.
I ignored Father who stood staring at me and smirking.

"Hare Krishna," I said in my signature style. To which they replied the same.

I moved toward my brothers, who were just staring at our interaction till now. There was a new face standing beside Darsh and Eshaan.

As I reached them before I could even realize Eshaan pulled me in a hug, "Hare Krishna Samaira" He whispered. I was shocked was an understatement.

I stiffened at his hold but then I replied as I hugged him back. Don't mind but the hug felt really admirable. I would work on my plan but after getting plenty of these super duper pleasant hugs.

"Eshaan, let her meet me. You have already met her before" The unknown person spoke up. Eshaan pulled back from the hug and glared at him to which he looked completely unconcerned.

"Hey, I am Samar you can call me Sam" I nodded at him and said "Samaira, you can call me Harsh" Eshaan looked at me in disbelief as I said something that I shouldn't. This time Sam grinned at Eshaan like he was teasing him about something.

Was it for the nickname? I guess not. Who would do that for just a nickname? There's definitely something going on between them.
Sam responded," Of course" with a broad smile.

I looked over to find Darsh, he stood talking to Mum about something. I shrugged it, it didn't matter to me as Sam opened the door for me. I said, "Thanks" and settled in.

It took a while when Darsh came back and I scrolled through my phone. There were about 100 messages from Pawani and my other friends. Asking me if I was dead or alive.

I chuckled at it cause I never revisited the school after Friday. All this court case, brothers, and biological family were too much to take in so Mum told me to take a holiday till the case ends, and now after the case, I had to take a TC(Transfer Certificate).

Pawani wrote about 10 I'll miss you with 50 weeping emojis. I mentally facepalmed at her antics. I too wrote I'll miss you more.

She told me to call her tomorrow morning or she will come to Mumbai on the very next flight. She also messaged me to warn my brothers that if they ever hurt me then she will not spare them at all.
Eshaan took the driving seat, and Darsh took the passenger seat. Sam and I sat in the backseat.

----------×--------------×--------------×-----------

As she came towards us, Eshaan hugged her. He is too ecstatic about her return. I knew by her reaction that she was startled by it. Still, when she hugged him back, she looked comfortable so I dropped it.

I went to her mother as Zian has asked me to ask them a little bit about her habits, likes, and dislikes. As it would be easy for us to settle everything by her choice.

"She would act a little closed off and stubborn for some days but don't worry she'll adjust. She is also a bit moody sometimes but trust me she is the best child if she is comfortable with you all. She is also very sensible and would surely love you all, once she gets to know you all" She said as her eyes got teary with each word. I felt bad for her. She lost her child as mom did a few years ago.

She reminded me of Mom.

"She is a studious child and prefers studying most of the time. She likes reading novels and of course, she is very serious about her career and school. She is stressed about it most of the time, so she might sleep less or eat less and sometimes skip meals as well. If she did so, you can easily understand that she is stressed. It usually happens during her exams. Do take care of it." I nodded though I wish we could help her with it.

"Lastly, she loves Lord Krishna the most. If you want to connect with her you have to be very careful about it. Don't say anything that would hurt her, she is very sensitive regarding this topic. She doesn't care about anything else but her Krishna. If you could take her to temples you should, it is the best way to connect with her. She might open up to you all more easily. Take good care of my child, Keep her happy and safe. She's your responsibility now." I said thanks to her to which she smiled. I went back to the car to find everyone settled. We drove off as I settled in.

------------×-------------×--------------×---------