Chapter 8:- 16 Years

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"A sibling represents a person's past, present, and future."

I woke up to an annoying noise, which belonged to my alarm

I woke up to an annoying noise, which belonged to my alarm. Who the hell made this thing?

I literally threw the device but I instantly realized it was my phone cause I broke my alarm clock last week due to the same act.

I got out of bed to find my phone but it was nowhere. I heard a groaning voice, looking to find the source, it was my half-asleep sister. Remember, I stay in a 'shared' room.

"What the hell has gotten into you, you just broke my vertebrae," She said groggily. She kept her hand on her back. Another hand out giving my phone.

"You know you can't shout at me! Because I am leaving today, So take it as my last gift sissy" I tried saying sternly, internally I was laughing at what happened.
She groaned again.

"I wish luck to your brothers. Don't throw the phone on their vertebrae or else the next bullet might be in your cranium" she said. "My condolences to them" I rolled my eyes before slamming the door.

"Don't slam the door, my dear sister, we aren't Richie rich like your brothers." I let this pass, next time the phone would be aimed somewhere else, my sister. I smirked internally at my thought.

-----------×---------------×------------×-----------

It's been 2 days and today my brothers are going to come. I didn't see their faces for a good two days. I don't know but my dislike for them, exceedingly for everyone who was involved in this, has started to grow more with each passing day.

Of course not for my mother. Even after all this mess, she told me that I should respect my brothers, even consider them my family. She has been literally crying her heart out for the two days.
Not in front of me as she thinks, she will become my weakness. It was just yesterday when I and mother talked about it.

Flashback:-

I was packing up my books, which were literally too many. How studious am I?

Abruptly there was a knock on my door.
"The door is open" I spoke up waiting for the person to enter.

"Any help needed?" She asked peeking her head inside. "It's almost done" It was not though.

"Ummm...Can we talk?" She asked after a minute of awkward silence." Mum You think, you need permission?"I raised an eyebrow. She smiled and sat beside me on the messed-up floor of my room.

"You getting formal Mum," I said teasingly, though it was true. " Shut up, I raised you for 16 years so you don't have a right to question me"

"Woah!, from where did it come?" It was shocking, she never spoke like this. "Nowhere, I just wanted to ask are you okay?"

"I am okay Mum, you know these situations don't affect your 'brave' child" I quoted brave cause she always uses this phrase with me. The last time a dog was chasing me for my life and I told my mum about this incident. Instead of cursing the dog, she told me that I am really brave. I was like wth!

She chuckled at my sentence and took my hand in hers."You know, I really got a brave child. I never spoke about this in front of anyone but you were always my favourite"

"Everyone knows it Mum" I spoke nonchalantly." You made it too obvious for everyone to notice" I spoke remembering when my sister almost threw me out off the balcony just because she got to know I was Mum's favourite.

"Is that so?" I nodded smiling at her response."Huh! No one ever told me"

"Leave it, just promise me one thing" She spoke looking directly into my eyes.
"And what that thing is?"
I could comprehend her intentions.

"That you would always respect your brothers and treat them with love, consider them your family" My jaw dropped to the ground.

"It's not just because they are your brothers but because they really love you and even care for you. They searched for you for the last 16 years. Why would anyone do that if they just want to abandon you? Trust me, they will really love you more than us cause they know the pain of losing you. They know your worth, my dear"This reminded me of Darsh's words. He spoke almost the same words.

"I can't promise but I'll try my best," I thought it was a needed response right now.

"I know you will be alone th-"I immediately cut her off.
"I won't be, I have Krish" She smiled and squished my cheek saying" My brave Child" I rolled my eyes yet I would really miss these bickerings.

Flashback over

I don't guess I will even be able to try. Rather I am gonna keep my cold demeanor which would eventually make them understand that yeah I don't want to connect to them.

I won't be rude or something until someone tries to get on my nerves. I'll just be distant. They might just send me back here, to my mum, if they realize that I am really not interested in living there with them.

Anyway, I checked my phone it was the 3rd of July today. What the heck, it's July? When did it start? I am staying too out of the world these days.

17th July is the day I hate the most. Cause it's my birthday. The day I was born in this hell. Now I need to celebrate this great day of my life with the most loving people. My Brothers. Sweet Sixteen. Well, nothing is sweet about it. I don't even want to think about it.

I went up to my room and took a shower. I packed the remaining stuff when there was a knock on the door.

-------------×-----------×------------×-------------

(a/n- To be precious, it's her 16th birthday. So instead of putting her age as 15, I directly wrote it as 16. Any questions about it you can always drop them in the comments, I'll answer them surely.)

Brothers~She Never Had (The Malhotra Siblings)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara