Chapter 42:- Ishir And Caring?

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"You can kid the world, but not your sister."~Charlotte Gray

"I am going to tell them, Samaira" Zayn spoke out in a frustrated tone

"I am going to tell them, Samaira" Zayn spoke out in a frustrated tone."I don't even fucking understand how did they forget about your birthday?"

"I don't care Zayn bhai, you are just not going to tell them. Even if they remember by any chance, I still don't want to celebrate it neither would Ishir like to celebrate my birthday with his"It was a fact. Why would Ishir like to celebrate our birthday together?

"Why would Ishir bhai not like it?" He asked with a creasing of his brows.

"We all know he hates me to the core. Why would he even consider something like this? I bet he doesn't even know that we share a birthday or he would've undoubtedly abandoned it. Let him be happy for a day where he will not be worried about me ruining something that's his."

"He doesn't hate you, Samaira. He could never. He will never be able to. At that time he might have acted like an asshole but you know very well how sorry he feels about it."Zayn reasoned, pointing out the aspect I have been ignoring.

"Just give him a chance"Zayn added.

I have been considering forgiving Ishir for the last few days but every time his words remind me of how unworthy he is for it. He has been civil since I was in the hospital, whenever he came to meet me everyone would just not let him do so.

At that time I was grateful for it but as he stopped even trying to meet me, I felt a little guilty about it. Last week he didn't even show up. I felt he wanted to say something, which he wasn't able to, because of others, I could judge by his emotions that it wasn't something nasty.

He had been different since I was shot.
Maybe he wanted to apologize and as my Krishna always said one should at least get another chance if they are willing to.

Right now, I have bigger problems to deal with. I just don't have the time to talk about Ishir right now, "I'll think about it" was all I could form with words. Zayn gave me a stiff not yet sympathetic expression. While he messed up my hair making me slap his hand away.

"First of all why didn't you tell me that I share a birthday with Ishir in the mall?"Samaira questioned.

Zayn was taken aback by her demanding tone, he had never heard it before, "I was about to tell you it when you told me you do not celebrate it, I knew telling you that would definitely increase your hatred towards it. You know the situation between Ishir and you right at that time..."

He trailed off, not wanting to mention the already messed up equation between me and Ishir. Well, I would also never like to point it out.

"All I know right now is I am not going to celebrate my birthday and you are helping me with that"