Chapter 26:- 'Bhaiya'

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can." ~Gregory E. Lang

It's already 7 a

It's already 7 a.m. and no one's up yet. I rotated my head around as it produced the 'crack' sound to my satisfaction. I didn't have any talk with Mum yesterday though she called. I forgot to call back.

Finally, Zayn and Devin came down, accompanied by a groggy, half-asleep Avi. My coffee was down as I picked it up. Keeping other aspects aside, the coffee here tasted like heaven. Am not a coffee addict but the nightmare of yesterday was over the board.

After a consoling doze, Thanks to Darsh, I need it badly. Although I avoid it cause in Vrindavan it's not allowed and it's better to make a habit from now onwards rather than budging myself afterwards. But today is indisputably an exception.

As I was about to pick up my coffee, someone took it away. "Little girls don't drink coffee" The most awful voice, I didn't want to hear this morning. Ishir.

Whenever I have a nightmare, my anger and irritation take over me the following morning. I become irksome and today all of it is attended by a headache.

I took the other coffee that Avi had just prepared for himself.

"Hey, that's mine!"Avi exclaimed to my ignorance.

You won't even believe my next move, I threw the coffee on Ishir's clothes. The coffee splashed, covering his clothes.

I heard some gasps and a 'wow' stated by someone.

"You-" Ishir grew furious.
"Shut up! I already warned you to not mess with me" I snapped with full confidence, admiring my great artwork on his white denim t-shirt.

"But why my coffee?" Avi mumbled in a breath. I glared at him and he responded smiling sheepishly, "No it's totally fine, it was yours."

I walked away with my not-so-bearable headache. Why did I even decide to get up today?

I entered my room closing it. not gonna have breakfast today.

I lay in the bed, closing my eyes to their fullest. I heard the lock twitch and the door opened, "Bhaiya, leave me alone". By the footsteps, I realized it was Darsh.

(A/N- Brother is called bhaiya or bhai in Hindi, In case you don't know)

I felt halted footsteps in front of me before I could growl him out again, I saw his awestruck face. He looked like he had seen a ghost in front of him. I am pretty sure, I don't look like a ghost after all.

"What?" I snapped him out of a trance while massaging my forehead. I swear Imma going to die of this headache.

"What did you just call me?", I was clueless unless I repeated it "Bhaiya" with a bored expression hanging on my face.

I eventually realized what I spoke, I just referred to him as 'Bhaiya' that too unconsciously. Before I could even say anything or utter another word to cover it up.

I was lifted in the air from the ground, in two well-built arms, and was being twirled around. Darsh 'Bhaiya' almost squeezed the life out of me while hugging me to death. I didn't know that just a word could make him this happy.

"I am so so happy that I can't even express it Sorellina" I pulled away as his hoarse voice only increased my already agonizing headache. He scrunched his face at my frown, "Let me sleep, Darsh" Now it was his turn to frown.

"Bhaiya" I added making him smile. "Listen, you gonna permanently call me this no matter what, Okay?" I nodded meekly to his expressed wish or I might say order.

He hugged me again, too tightly for my liking. I wriggled in his arms trying to tell him to release me but he just tightened his hold. Oh, Krishna!

"Darsh bhaiya, leave me so that I can sleep. I have a headache" He immediately released me but still held my shoulders in his grip to face him.

"What? Are you okay? How-" I cut him off, "It's nothing, I'll just sleep for some time and I'll be totally fine" I passed him a small smile, trying my best to convince him.

"Okay, but we needed to take you for shopping. But no worries we can go tomorrow." He suggested, "You need to rest now. I'll bring some medicine just take it" He added.

"We can go in the evening anyway-" Now it was his turn to interrupt my speech. "No, you need to rest"

"Fine" I lost.

After that he quickly got up from the bed, brought me the medicine, and asked me to rest.

I was about to sleep when I saw him still looking at me," What?" I snarled.
"Say that again" He responded making me more confused than I already was.

But soon I got the hint, " Thank you Darsh 'Bhaiya'" I pressed on the word before closing my eyes again. I heard him chuckle as he closed the door saying, "If you don't get well till evening, I'll call the doctor."

I sighed. I tried to fall asleep but yesterday's nightmare had taken over my memory.

My phone rang, and I groaned cursing picking it up "You alive miss?"

My eyes widened upon hearing the voice. He.

I saw the caller I'd and it showed up as' Secret'. I have saved his number with this name.

"You?" I almost screamed getting up from the bed. "Yes me, I know you might be overwhelmed hearing the voice of your favourite person" He proudly announced.

"I missed you" He spoke again before I could even utter a word. Sadness laced his voice. I know, I did too.

My headache lost my side after hearing his voice. After so long I am talking to him.
"How did you get my number? Did Pawani help?"I asked knowing the answer."I don't need anyone to find you harsh, I know where you are." I truly missed him so much.

"I missed you"I finally articulated what I wanted to tell him as a lone tear skipped my eye."You okay?"

"Without you, life seems boring Ms. Samaira The Great. That's why I am coming to Mumbai. Cannot reveal the surprise on call, just wait for me." he spoke before I could ask him more he again added, "Don't ask anything cause Imma not going to tell"

This guy knows me so well.

I sighed before speaking "Come soon, well I still don't believe you". "I know" he spoke with a chuckle behind his words. "Hare Krishna" I spoke fidgeting with my words. I really don't want to end the call. " Hare Krishna" He reciprocated before the line on the other side beeped and I knew the call ended.

--------×---------------×-----------×---------------

So who's this mystery guy?
Love interest or someone not so important?

its_pearl_5 specially for you.