Chapter 19:- Rage

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"My first job is big brother and I take it very seriously"~Unknown

Anger crept into me, I was so infuriated that I knew my words would lash out like anything

Anger crept into me, I was so infuriated that I knew my words would lash out like anything. I folded my hands near my chest, not caring about my bruised elbow or palm.

Everyone stood there in utter shock, looking at me and then at Ishir. "Harsh" Eshaan spoke, but I showed my palm to him. Indicating him to stop right away.

Rage was all my face spoke. He took the indication well and shut his trap.

"So, what were you speaking?" I started, directly indicating towards Ishir."Who was I fucking behind your back? Well, to your sorrow no one, and if I did also then it's none of your concern you know! And who are you to even question me that? Not being there for almost my whole life and suddenly reappearing would never create a bond between us sir. About staying here, If you don't know at all, then let me tell you I was brought here by force not by choice."

"Samaira you just-" I interrupted him. Ishir you have called upon a hungry lioness.

"No sir, you just listen to me. Do you think I wanna live here? Let me tell you it's the opposite of it. I want to go back home and if you have any problem regarding me staying here talk to him" I pointed towards Zian," Rather than sneaking into my room, checking out my phone, and lashing out at me without any reason."

I turned away to get in my room, cause my elbow needed immediate attention now. "And yeah, about a boyfriend, again to your grief I don't have any. Cause I am already dealing with a lot of problems" I turned, pointing towards him while saying 'problems', " Don't want to deal with one more" Saying this I walked away to my room, locking the door with a thud, ensuring no one would come to me at least right now.

I took out the first aid box, which is my personal one cause I told you why.  "These people are my brothers, huh" I mocked to myself as I began untying the gauze.

                                -×-

Author's POV,

The living room was, silent. Dreadfully silent. Darsh moved towards Ishir, taking hold of his collar. "What do you think you just actually did?"

Ishir looked down, not knowing what to say. He knew he did mess up even though his brothers told him that if he didn't like Samaira's presence, he could stay away from her.

Darsh was about to punch Ishir when Eshaan held his arm. "Stop" Eshaan screeched.

"Stop both of you" He repeated rather loudly. Darsh pushed Ishir away, disordering his collar. "Better stay away from her, otherwise I swear I'll kill you for sure irrespective of the fact that you are my brother."

Darsh climbed up the stairs but stopped in his track hearing Ishir, "Now that bitch is breaking my family as well". Darsh was about to turn towards him when he heard a loud slap.