Chapter 32:- Friend

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing."~ Unknown

Author's POV,

Zian clutched Samaira's hand tightly as she eventually opened her eyes adjusting to the hospital light. He just wanted to hug her once, assuring himself that she was safe. She wasn't leaving him again.

He wanted to shed tears but they had already dried up the day when they first lost her. He knew he wouldn't be repeating it after all she was the only light of their already dark world.

The gunshot was enough for every brother to realize her worth, which they were somehow neglecting. Immersed in their thoughts waiting for Samaira to notice them, the door opened with a bang.

"Where is my child?" Said Mrs Singh, who stood at the door, rage visible over her face. She took the attention of the room as she walked over to the people with predatory steps. She would kill each one of them if her child was not in the right condition. Which she wasn't though.

She was accompanied by a girl, looking around Samaira's age but her personality was undoubtedly different than hers. She was a lot healthier than Samaira and held a worried smile on her face.

"Oh! Mrs. Singh. You are here"Zian stood up from his place, "Maaa" Samaira called out with a blurry vision but still recognized her mother's voice.

"Samaira" Mrs. Singh ran towards her daughter as she embraced her body in her arms, like her life depended on her. Hugging her to her heart, after all, she was her dearest kid. Samaira reciprocated the hug after a few seconds, registering that the person she was hugging was none other than her beloved mother.

Tears rolled down Samaira's face as she hugged her mother tighter, ignoring the pain erupting in her abdomen. Mrs. Singh also patted Samaira's back as the brothers stood there in shock. They had never seen Samaira crying so hysterically, not even when she was brought away from her mother.

They felt a burn of jealousy, the way Samaira treated her mother differently from them but still they couldn't do anything because she was the lady who raised Samaira all her life till now.

After Samaira calmed down, her mother pulled her apart from the hug. Wiping her teary face, she could sense the tiredness her face held. She knew sending her here wouldn't be anywhere near good but still, she did not know that it would cause this much damage to her child.

"Shhh, Samaira everything is fine. Your Mum is here" She side hugged a crying Samaira again.

"Mrs.Singh, can we talk for 2 minutes?"

Zian said in his stone-cold voice to which Mrs.Singh nodded because she needed a good explanation for her child's condition.

Samaira just looked at her retreating figure as they both exited the room. "How are you, Samaira?" Someone hugged her out of nowhere, she immediately knew that it was her Darsh Bhaiya.

The only person whose embrace reminded her of her mother. She hugged him back as an instinct because she would never punish any other brother for the acts of Ishir, Ivaan, and Avi.

"I'm fine Bhaiya". All the brothers scrunched up their noses as Samaira called him 'Bhaiya'. Nonetheless, the fight for the title was still on. Darsh kissed the crown of her head speaking "Don't you dare scare the hell out of me again with these types of stunts of yours. You know how scared I was?"

Samaira snuggled more into his stomach as he held her tighter. "Samaira, all the love for Darsh only?"

Eshaan spoke from the other side as Samaira pulled him in a hug. He was another nice one of all her brothers."My Samaira" He said hugging her to life." I missed you my sunshine".

Samaira was snatched from Eshaan's comforting hold by someone to another warming hold, to whom Eshaan just glared fiercely, " Let me also hug my darling, go shoo away"

Samaira chuckled at the last sentence which made everyone in the room smile. No doubt she could light up their gloomy moods with just her smile. Others too asked her about her health and hugged her for example Zayn, except Ishir and Avi, who did not even get up from their respective seats, and Ivaan who could not muster up the courage to talk to his sister but stared at her. Until a voice boomed.

"If everyone's done, someone please notice my presence too" Samaira was dazed at this known voice. Pawani.

"Pawani" Finally Samaira squealed," Thanks Krishna, you did" Pawani ran to her pushing away Ishir who was now standing up at the source of the voice. Ishir scowled at her to which Pawani glared him back, hugging her best friend. At which Ishir was taken aback.

"So you are the 'Soulmate?'" Zayn Air quoted the word Soulmate. To which Pawani just nodded.

Pawani looked at Samaira," You know how much you scared me that I had to practically bunk the school to meet you up here" Samaira just shook her head smiling, "You just need a reason for that"

Pawani smirked at her, "Won't you introduce me to everyone?". Samaira nodded and pulled away from the hug. She introduced Pawani to everyone.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Pawani. Samaira's best friend and Soulmate and if anyone dares to hurt her once again, that person would surely face my wrath" Pawani directed the last sentence towards Ishir whose eyes widened hearing her.

Does she know about him...?
Samaira must have told her.

Samaira felt dizzy, so she laid down a bit while Pawani continued to talk to her. Everyone other left or stayed in the room doing some work.

"So how's he?" This conversation piqued the interest of the people present in the room. Samaira didn't realize the foreign presence.

"Mr. Belgium? He called a few days ago and told me today he would meet me." Samaira smirked before continuing," But now here I am in a state to meet no one."

"You don't know? I heard he was in the same school as yours"

"What?"

"Yup buddy" Pawani nodded in agreement.

"Your potential boyfriend tried everything to stay near you" This sentence was enough to take the attention of the whole room.

"What?" Zayn yelled. This was the time Samaira realized that she had messed up.

-------------×-------------×-------------×----------

Okay, so now any ideas for something you specifically want to see cause I really need ideas right now or I'll go on a break for some time to think of some ideas🙃.