Chapter 28:- Run Away

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them."~ Esther Friesner

It was around midnight, I woke up unhurried as I just found out that my lazy self had left my water bottle in the kitchen

It was around midnight, I woke up unhurried as I just found out that my lazy self had left my water bottle in the kitchen. I mentally face-palmed myself acknowledging my stupidity.

I slung my door closed and descended the stairs to get to the kitchen. Though I had just gone to bed 5 minutes ago. Again breaking Zian's rule but who cares!?

The lights in the kitchen were on, so I peeked slowly to anyone's notice. "Why the fuck are we still letting her stay here?" Ishir's drunken voice entered my ears as I scrunched my face at his tone.
This guy is totally against me.

"You guys even don't want her here, then why for lord's sake you are not by my side?" Ishir asked the two other fellows. Ivaan and Avi.

They seemed drunk too but not as much as Ishir.

"But she's our sister bhai"Ivaan remained unsure of what he was saying.

(A/N- bhai means brother)

"So what? We don't have to take care of that burden for that nonexistent relationship. She wasn't with us back then nor is she now a part of the family." Ishir growled practically, I guess to emphasize his point.

Avi chimed in keeping a hand on Ivaan's shoulder, "See I know, she's our sister and bhai is also right on his point. She just came. But Ishi bhai..." He trailed off receiving a glare from Ishir.

Continuing, "But ishi bhai no one can go against Zian, the ruler. He will slit our throats if we just mistreat his favourite.
So eventually, we have to accept her somehow. Even if it's unwilling" He scoffed at the last sentence.

"I don't care about anything but I just want that bitch out of the house. She is ruining our family. Zian Bhai slapped me for that shit. That slut is just a family breaker" By now I was leaning against the wall enjoying this gleeful conversation.

I knew Ishir hated me to heart but the other two were previously making efforts. The laptop case I told you all about. But the stories seem to be something else. Fishy.

And note, that I have recorded this conversation on my phone. Huh! these drunken idiots. Now I just have to pack my stuff and run away from here.

Mum had just sent me some money today and thanks to my savings too. I'll have to book a train to Lucknow As soon as possible.

But before that, something to be done is still left,

I walked into the kitchen shocking everyone. The two of them looked at me with wide eyes while Ishir as usual glared. I didn't say anything and took my water bottle. "Don't worry I heard everything" I smirked not waiting for their responses, I walked back to my room.

I got up to my room and dialed a number, but not before locking the door. After two rings, the person picked it up.

"Harsh, how can I help you at this hour" She replied in her sleepy tone.

" I am in Mumbai and coming to your house in a few minutes. Send me the location once again" My voice remained shushed.

She almost squealed" How? When? Okay, leave it. Come fast. I am waiting"

Who said I didn't have contacts?

"Okay," I hung up the call. Taking my small backpack as I will not be able to pack everything up. The belongings are too much but after reaching Lucknow I'll retrieve them.

I pushed my desk to the door and packed my backpack. The backyard had no security at night was what I noticed in these 3-4 days.

After packing I just jumped out of the window which wasn't much height and climbed the backyard partition making my way to the streets.

This was easier than I thought.

The location wasn't that far away from here so I decided to walk. Being in Mumbai, you have the advantage of the metro. It was just 11 and the last metro goes at 11:20, I could reach it by then.

------------×------------×------------×-------------

(Ik most awaited)

My head hurts. She heard me. She heard me. She fucking heard me. Pushing her away is painful but now having her hear me saying this is worse. I can justify, I was drunk back then.

I got up from the bench and punched the boxing bag hard. I was drunk that's why I spoke this shit. I know I have hurt her earlier but I can't help this feeling.

I can't help this insecurity of letting her go away once again. I can't. I know she will one day leave us again that's why I want her to go back to that family now because if I get attached to her, I won't be able to handle this pain.

But unknowingly I am getting attached to her somehow. Though I am trying so hard not to.

I also care about her but my insecurity isn't letting me show it. I punched the punching bag rapidly, taking out my frustration on it. My brothers hates me now. I hate myself now. My only sister hates me now.

I called my girlfriend Nisha and told her everything about Samaira. She was previously my psychiatrist so sharing things and how I fucked everything wasn't problematic. She asked me to say sorry to her because I was hurting everyone in this process. But I refused, I won't. I don't dare to even face her now. I am too messed up.

I just went to check on her. Just to see she wasn't crying because of me! I can handle everything but not her crying. I pushed the door but it didn't open though it was unlocked. I guess there was something kept behind it. Something heavy to even move.

"No" I whispered to myself as I pushed the door hard. Did she... No, she would never do that! The door opened after 15 minutes of my constant struggle only to find no sign of Samaira. I checked the washroom, but she wasn't there. The window was open

I knew what she did. No, she can't do that.

I ran to Zian's room, impatiently knocking on the door. He opened it, "What the fuck-"

"She ran away" I spoke as a wave of shock ran through both of us. Cutting the thin air to grow thick, leaving us speechless to even react to this.

----------×--------------×-------------×------------