Chapter 34:- Custody?

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Being a big or small brother is much better than being a superhero."~Unknown

Author's POV,

Zian stood inclining at the table while both of his hands were squeezed into fists. The silence between him and Mrs. Singh was unsettling.

"I know you bribed my husband to get your sister back." Mrs. Singh finally broke the aggravating speechlessness.

Zian was shocked to the core but tended to haul up his emotionless facade, "That's not my issue anymore Mrs. Singh. I got my sister back." he smirked, "By tit or tat"

Mrs. Singh slanted forward vanishing Zian's grimace into his source reaction, "I don't guess your sister will ever like to know what her brother did"

"You won't tell her"

Zian's anger ceased to his facade but the depths were comprehensible, he didn't want to even speculate how much hurt 'His Bambina' would be after attending this fucked up news.

He knew it wasn't right to do that but he was compelled, he couldn't let his Sorellina just go away from him at any expense. He could've just ripped off the whole world if that would've happened.

He just wanted his Sorellina and nothing else.

"I can," Mrs.Singh said." To save my child from you monsters I can"

"She's my sister first"

The tone of Zian's voice was incredibly calm transmitting shivers down Mrs.Singh's nerve. The lady was frightened by the gravity of the anger this man could exhibit when it was about his family.

"I am sure Mrs. Singh you won't risk your family for this petty reason" A sinister smirk appeared on Zian's face as he knew what would be the upshots of Mrs. Singh's action.

The room fell quiet as Mrs. Singh gulped aloud, withering, "I just want my child back. Can't you see your brothers have almost killed her? She is in the hospital because of you guys. If she's your sister you should be the one taking care of her but I can't see your brothers doing so. You don't know how hurt was Samaira by Ishir's actions"

She breathed deeply yet snappily, "She doesn't reveal how hurt she is by all of your actions but she is."

Zian stood speechless to even reply to Mrs. Singh's indictments." Listen Zian, You don't know Samaira's past that's why I am not telling her about her father's egregious acts but trust me she wouldn't like it a bit. I have raised her, I know her far better than herself"

"Tell me about her past then, if it's so important" Reluctantly Zian spoke finding words for replying.

"It's her story to tell not mine. If she trusts you she will surely inform you of everything.

Quietness took over the room making it awkward for both the adults sitting in the enclosure.

"I want to know who shot Samaira. Did you ask her? Has she seen him?"

"Ishir saw him running away. He had a tattoo of one of our rivals. He said it was the Germans. We are still waiting for confirmation. I'll let you know if something happens" Zian replied rubbing his temples.

Mrs.Singh nodded, "You look worried. Something you want to share?"

Zian sat on his seat," I don't know what to do. I genuinely don't."

"I have tried everything to make her comfortable here but I guess I have failed to do so every time"

"You should just show her how much you all love."Mrs. Singh spoke startling Zian," The reluctance in doing so will only distance your sister from you all. Teach Ishir a good lesson but by his face, I could make out he was already
in a deep plight. Just try and discipline your brother"

Mrs. Singh blankly examined the wall when Zian asked," Do you think it will work?"

"I have told you, I have raised her. I know her better than you all. Even better than her. She's my child. My kid. My daughter. Not by blood but by soul. By love."

"I know". Zian was expressionless at this instant."And listen Zian Malhotra don't ever test a mother's love. I am just leaving my daughter here with you all because I love her and you all are her brothers. She needs your love. I know how much my daughter has craved brothers and I am not ripping this opportunity from her and even you all."

"You all paid for your parent's atrocious decisions. You all have longed to be with her. I know you all will keep her happy and don't prove me wrong. If I want, I can take my daughter now only and not even your mafia can stop me. But I know how much you all love her. This would indeed be your last chance at any cost. Another mistake, another tear from my daughter's eyes and I will take her away with me forever"

Zian was stunned by the lady's courage to call into question the world's biggest mafia leader but after all, she was a mother first and his mother had told him how a mother could turn into a hungry lioness when it comes to her children.

Of course, he won't hurt anyone close and dear to Samaira. He doesn't want to get on his sister's worst side.

"Lastly it would be best for you all to keep this bribing information away from her reach else lord knows what calamity will take place. Don't even think of hurting her again. You will not be spared"

Zian nodded in agreement seeing the vigor of the lady's anger. This was the first time that the biggest Mafia King was left speechless by a lady not because he was terrified but because it was his sister's case and the lady was very winsome to his sister.

"I will take care of her. Don't worry" Zian declared.

Mrs.Singh exited the room leaving Zian in deep thought. Was he being that ignorant towards Samaira? that he didn't even realize how profoundly she was hurt by their insentient actions.

He decided to let go of his cold walls if it meant keeping his sister close to himself. If it meant his sister's happiness.

-------------×-------------×------------×-----------