Chapter 44:- Strange Sixteen

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Nobody can love as endlessly as brothers do."~Unknown

It's been a quiet while since Samaira and Ishir went out

It's been a quiet while since Samaira and Ishir went out. We have done all the preparations for the party tonight, we are just waiting for them to come back.

"I don't guess Di will like this, she might even get upset. She doesn't like her birthday mom, a celebration was always far from discussion" Anvesha, Samaira's sister, said to Mrs.Singh in a low tone.

"She needs to change Anvesha. How long is she going to continue being cold and rough on herself? How long is she gonna neglect her special day just because of the ominous memories that she fears?" ominous memories?  What does she mean by that? What has happened to my sister?

"She has her brothers now, who care for her" I swear to God my heart swelled with happiness at this remark. She indeed has us for life. Our baby sister has her brothers by her side always. "She has to change, if not for her, at least for them"
Anvesha nodded as Mrs.Singh looked at me and I smiled at her.

I wasn't eavesdropping, right?

"They must be arriving any moment. Everything is ready guys?" Sid asked to which everyone nodded and replied with a 'Ready'. Even Zian. Though he is not showing, I know he is as excited as us to celebrate our baby's birthday. It's her first one here though.

The front door opened and we heard several footsteps, instantly realizing that it was none other than Samaira and Ishir. The lights were turned off and everyone took their hiding spots.

"Surprise," we all said in unison as we had planned earlier but Samaira hid her head in Ishir's shoulder. Not even glancing at us.Weird! When did these two become this close?

"Samaira" Darsh called out, he must have also sensed it. Samaira looked towards him and ran to hug him. Darsh held her close to him as he wrapped a protective hold around her. Favourite brother! Huh! I am not jealous.

"A ninja turtle made me like this," Samaira mumbled making everyone's eyes widen including me. Ishir spoke up," She is talking about the doctor guys cause she was wearing green"

Darsh caressed her hair as everyone passed a questioning look to Ishir.
"Guys, chill she is fine. The doctor has given her anesthesia so she is just a bit confused and clingy. She was sleeping till now but woke up as soon as we reached home"

"Oh, Samaira" Darsh hugged her closer, running his hand through her hair. "What about the party now? Will she cut the cake?" Eshaan asked.

"Cake!" Samaira cackled in joy. Running out of Darsh's hold and taking a seat at the table in front of the huge cake kept for her and Ishir.

Samaira took the knife in hand, " But I can't cut it with this" She teared up making all of us go into an alarm mode.
"Why Samaira?" Mrs.Singh cupped her face between her palms.