Chapter 46:- Aryan In Home Part-1

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Samaira sat in front of me, looking anywhere but at me

Samaira sat in front of me, looking anywhere but at me. She hasn't even glanced at me once in these 5 minutes. I decided to initiate the talk, " I hope you are feeling well now, Samaira"

She nodded, "Thank you for taking care of me." This sentence was enough to Sulken my mood already worst mood.

"You don't need to thank us for anything, Charms. We are your elder brothers it is our duty to do that" I don't know why am I referring to her these days with her secret nickname which I had kept in my teenage for her. But somehow it feels good if it brings a smile to her face. Like right now.

She again just nodded her head, " What do you wanna talk about?"

Before I could answer, Ishir and Aryan barged into my office. I guess only my Samaira knows how to knock. These bastards.

"Bhai see him, you called me but Aryan bhai is also coming" Ishir whined like a child while Samaira chuckled a bit seeing Aryan holding Ishir by the back of his collar, dragging him. Aryan too passed her a grin, to my dismay.

"Zian do you have any problem with me being here?" He said gaining back his emotionless demeanor, while I just shook my head because I knew even if I denied him, he would never listen.

"That's it then" Aryan left Ishir and he dropped on the floor like a sack of potatoes muttering an 'Oww'

I looked at Samaira to find her staring at Aryan in admiration & fondness, I wish I could see this look in her for myself as well. All I find in her eyes for me is fear and coldness. I wish I shared a relationship with her as she shares with Aryan.

Aryan being here has made me realize what I was missing, my sister's affection. Though I tried breaking my emotionless conduct in front of her I just could not. Every time it does not come out as I want.

Ishir sat on the seat beside Samaira, while Aryan took a seat behind her, ruffling her hair. "Now I want to hear only the truth from both of you! Understood?" my stern self took over.

I could see Ishir stiffen at his place, as he and Samaira shared a look of knowing. "Samaira, did you take the bullet for Ishir?"

Aryan's eyes widened as I enunciated this, well he knew the incident but knew nothing about the footage part. We as best friends usually share everything, even family matters. Now even my sister.

Samaira glanced at Ishir and nodded. To which I could hear him sigh. "Samaira baccha why did you do it?" Aryan questioned before I could ask the same to her. I was also curious to know though I knew Samaira never hated Ishir but still, I did not expect her to do this for him.

"Bhai, I did this because I couldn't let him die, the bullet was meant for me and I deserved it" She spoke, looking at Ishir, who just kept his head down as tears made their way down his way.