Chapter 37:-Broken Trust

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

'No one can hurt a sister more than her brother'

"Just go get whatever you like" I forwarded a 500 note to him

Zayn forbade, "No, I am not going anywhere. I don't trust you around her"

"But why?" I have been asking this guy to leave the room for the last 20 minutes but he is not even listening to me. He is not letting me even talk to my sister.

"You'll hurt her. I don't want to lose my sister again." He almost whined.

"Trust me, I won't do anything. I just need to clear things between us. She's also my sister and seeing her like this hurts me. More when I know that indirectly I am responsible for her condition." I teared up at the last sentence. It feels vicious to be responsible for something so awful.

"Fine, I'll leave but take care." I swear I saw his eyes soften " But A tear from her eye and I'll snitch to Zian" Zayn threatened before offering me a hard look. He's easy to persuade.

I nodded in understanding. As he was about to leave the room, Pawani entered. Ugh, now this! Can't these people just fuck off?

"Samaira, see it's him" She almost yelled as Samaira beamed at the mention of whoever it was.

I looked to Zayn for help, he nodded in understanding. He then went towards Pawani and spoke something to her while Samaira was busy looking at the phone screen. Admiring something I guess? But what?

"I love you yrrr "Samaira suddenly hugged Pawani to which Pawani reciprocated with the same intensity saying"I love you too".

"Sometimes I think you both are in a relationship" Zayn spoke too shocked by their sudden exchange of love.

I chuckled a bit remembering to ask about that 'potential boyfriend' of hers.
That bastard is gonna die!

Both snapped at him"No, we are not."
To which Zayn shook his head and Pawani told Samaira that she'd just come back.

Samaira went back to her phone screen while I waited for her to notice me or start a conversation. I just plopped on the couch next to hers but she showed no interest in my presence.

"Umm..." I cleared my throat after five minutes but she didn't budge a bit. "Why are you ignoring me?"

My question was straight yet she just sat scrolling her phone screen. Why the fuck is she doing this to me?

"Samaira" I spoke again trying to gain her attention but she refused to even look at me. I won't lie but this truly shattered my heart into pieces. My sister doesn't even want to see my face.

I snatched the phone from her hand making her whine at it. " What are you doing?" She finally spoke to me.

"Leave me alone in the hospital at least"She whined as she tried snatching it but ended up pressing her wound.

"Samaira" My voice laced with concern I kept the phone aside as I touched it gently. Her eyes teared up and I panicked. " Should I call the doctor?" My voice was laced with the panic taking it over.

"No need" She shoved my hand away, closing her eyes. " Is it bleeding again?"
I asked her again to which she shook her head in response.

A wash of relief ran past me. I visibly looked relaxed until I glanced at the open phone screen. It was an Insta account of a BOY.

Before I could even touch it Samaira snatched it away." who was that?" My voice came out as stern as ever trying to snatch back the phone. "Have you forgotten about the no boys rule?"

"None of your business" She snarled at me. Still pressing her wounded area." and to your question do you have any no girls rule?"

"That's different. You say None of my business? The fuck Samaira. Do you even know how much of a threat dating at this age could be for you? Tell me who is he or I am going to tell Zian about it" 

"That's not any different for your information and if by any chance you want to snitch to Zian, go ahead. Am Not afraid of him" She replied with a straight face. I was so shocked by the coldness of her tone, she even overpowers us in that.

She cleared, "You don't need to worry about it"

"Why shouldn't I? You are my sister" Rage filled in my voice. She can't just deny the fact that I care about her.

"Oh, suddenly you remembered your relationship which you had to accept unwillingly?" she mocked, huffing at the end of the sentence.

"I know Samaira you are angry at me but please don't do anything stupid like this"My voice was no less than a plead.

She narrowed her eyes at me," I am not angry at you" I sighed until she spoke the next sentence" I hate you" She teared up at the end of the sentence while I froze.

"Samaira, please don't hate me. You can be angry with me as much as you want. You can even beat me up if you want but please don't hate me Sorellina" Tears left my eyes too.
"I know I am the worst of a brother but please don't hate me. I can't handle it."

"You should have thought before speaking what you spoke," She said.

"I was drunk back then, I wasn't in my senses or I would have never tended to hurt you. I could never hurt you" My voice was not more than a whisper.

She saw directly through my eyes, the guilt laid was mutual between us, "A drunk man says in his mindful opinions. You just said the truth and I hate you for that. The least you could've done was to not showcase yourself as someone who cares for me. I thought you weren't like Ishir but... But you were worse."

Her voice shivered yet it was dangerously calm. She sounded like Zian. Tears rolled my eyes which I was quick to wipe off. "I don't mean any of it Samaira-" Before I can respond further Darsh's irritating ass made its way into the room.

"Samaira" He chirped. This man had been very happy since Rohan told us that Samaira considers him, her favourite brother.

What magic did this rascal do on my Sorellina?
(Sorellina- sister)

He glared my way before hugging Samaira like his life depended on her.
His eyes softened as I guess he saw my tear-filled eyes before I could blink them away.

"What happened?" He asked as he felt the thick air between us. Samaira fiddled with her hangnails, she always does this when she's unsure about things.

"Nothing," I said. "Then why do you two have these unpleased faces?"
He held Samaira's hands before she could rip any hangnail off.

"I said nothing" I slammed the door as I moved out of the room, tears threatening to leave my eyes. Sob left my mouth as I remembered my sister's hurtful words. It hurts, it really does from her mouth.

-------------×------------×------------×------------

*Guys I have been editing the book hand in hand. I'll inform you all when it's done.
And yeah cover changed✨.

Ritss4911 specially for you.