Chapter 14:- Rules To Be Followed

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”~Susan

The way through this house was rather easy, There were 2 floors after the ground floor which held most of the rooms

It was set up from oldest to youngest, We commenced with the rooms. The first floor had rooms beginning from Sam to mine, followed by several guest rooms.

Second floor from Vihaan to Zayn. Learn. It also comprised some offices, which I am not interested in.

What held my interest was the library, It was a mini one, with many books! Imma gonna spend my time here.
Lastly on the ground floor were a home theater, a gym, and obviously a kitchen, and living room.

Dining room too, not to forget.

"So Harsh wanna watch a movie after this?" Zayn asked while we were having our breakfast. Others were in their room as far as I know. Except for Zian, my  Workaholic brother.

I had these genes though. 

"Can't bro, next time for sure" I said picking up my empty plate and dumping it in the sink.

I saw his expression change, casting a hint of sadness which was soon replaced with a teasing smirk.

"Don't want to spend time with your favourite brother?"

"I need to complete Thermodynamics favourite brother" I intentionally stressed the word 'favorite brother'  mimicking him a little.

His eyebrows tucked in confusion," You gonna study?" He dumped his plate as I waited for him to speak up about his question.

"You haven't enrolled in the school here yet, why study, take a break!" He whined.

I leaned onto the slab to pick up a glass, "Course is the same everywhere, I usually spend my day studying so why not?"

"Please!" He spoke again trying his best to convince me.

I filled the glass with water not paying any attention to his words.

"We will study together after that, I promise just one movie" I know he is not gonna give up so I nodded. The break doesn't sound bad enough.

"Samaira follow me, we need to talk" Zian's heavy voice bombarded into the previously silent room. I was startled at first, nonetheless composed by myself.

I looked toward Zayn and he forwarded his hand in gesturing to me to follow Zian.
I did so. Trouble is calling.

He opened the door of his office and waited for me to enter.

"Sit" He motioned toward the chair near his working desk. I must say, his office was extravagant, with a mix of black walls and a touch of golden which enhanced the beauty of the already lavish-looking room.