Chapter 36:- Ishir's Girlfriend

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"What strange creatures brothers are!" ~ Jane Austen

I groaned as I sat back leaning on the hospital sofa

I groaned as I sat back leaning on the hospital sofa. If this asshole client wasn't important to Zian or I would have just shot him through this iPad only.

My eyes met the sight of my sister sleeping peacefully which brought a lazy smile up my face. I just thank God that she is safe otherwise the news of her getting shot was enough to cause havoc in my world.

My hands reach for my tie as I loosen it a little, sprawling over the sofa. I smiled to myself as I saw her hands flickering slightly. I stood up from the sofa, Pulling my arms and legs, and walked to the stool beside her bed.

Settling myself I waited for her to wake up. I need to give her the pain meds. Well, we brothers have agreed on that as she will be here for the next 11 days we will switch turns to stay here except for the ones who have to go to school and of course Ishir. They'll be here every evening if they want to meet her.

Today was my turn, to have it I had to fight from Zian. That guy is pretty adamant about taking care of her.

There was a knock on the door and the door opened to reveal Ishir, but he wasn't alone. He was with his girlfriend, Nisha. Nisha works here as a psychiatrist and a part-time worker.

"Hi Devin," Nisha waved, to which I nodded replying.

She was officially appointed for Ishir when he locked up himself for a month after some incident in school. Nisha at that time had just passed school and needed an internship for some reason. Her father was a good friend of Zian so he requested it.

"Is she awake?" She asked as she stood beside the bed.

"Not yet"

I looked at Ishir, raising a brow. This guy has fucked up to another level. Zian had already taken away his electronics, car keys, and cards. For now, He isn't even allowed to step into the office for a month.

My chain of thoughts broke as Samaira snorted in pain. Before I could even say anything Ishir moved forward saying," Is she fine?"

The guy looked panicked to my surprise. Nisha too stepped forward near the end of the bed.

I took control of the situation, "Samaira wake up child!" I patted her cheek. She is a heavy sleeper, just like Ishir although I don't think she is even comfortable sleeping on this bed because she has been changing positions until the last hour.

I picked her up, placing on my lap as she wasn't ready to wake up. "Samaira, you need to take the meds baccha"

(A/N-Baccha in English means child. Well I love this nickname that's why I used it.)

She snuggled more into my chest making me and Nisha chuckle. "Where am I?" She said rubbing her eyes hastily.

"Don't do that, it'll hurt" I took hold of her hand and held it. Hers were softer than mine, no doubt.

"For your info, you are in the hospital" I spoke with amusement. Before she could say anything, she realized that there were more people in the room to her dismay.

She immediately straightened up, "Why are you holding me?"

I shrugged, "Cause I want to baccha"

"I am not a kid keep me down bhai" She wiggled in my hold.

"Not today baccha!"

"Hi," Nisha said with her bright smile. Samaira looked confused.

"I am Nisha, Ishir's girlfriend"

Samaira looked towards Ishir, who nodded in confirmation. Samaira returned the smile," Hare Krishna!"

"Aww, Hare Krishna sweetie" Nisha squished Samaira's cheek. A hand was forwarded towards Samaira as she and I both followed the hand. It was Ishir who forwarded the pain meds.
"She was in pain" he replied.

I took the pain meds as Samaira even refused to look in Ishir's way. I could see the hurt flashing in his eyes but boy this guy has messed up a lot. I didn't realize when this guy shifted here.

"I'll give her these" Nisha said. As I made Samaira sit on her bed to my displeasure. I wanted to hold her more.

I took Ishir to the side of the room as they both were engrossed in talking.
"Why are you even here?" My tone was nothing but agitated. He knows how much Samaira is uneasy with his presence.

"For Nisha" He spoke with a straight face. "Don't you even dare lie to me"

"Fine" He grumbled before continuing. He knows better than to lie to me.

"I wanted to see her" He spoke nervously.

"Oh! Wanted to see if she was happy so you could do something to piss her off! Or if she was alive so you could-". He began.

"No-" I interrupted him. "Please Ishir, you already know what you did to her. You are the reason she has ended up here. If you had controlled your rascal tongue, she would have been in a better state"

By the end, I could see Ishir's eyes glistened. "You know what, none of you can stop me from meeting her. If I want to meet her, I will"

His voice was dangerously solemn, which only happens when Ishir is up to something. But what?

"Why do you even want to meet her? To hurt her again that next time she won't even survive" he held my collar by the end of this sentence.

"What do you think, I did it on purpose. I had a fucked up reason Devin bhai. An explanation." He spoke as I removed his hand saying," You know Ishir, It's too late to even explain yourself, and remember if you ever tried to hurt her again. Her elder brother is standing between you and her like a wall so just back off."

"I am her brother too"

"You were"

Ishir stood speechless, " I am" He whispered convincingly to himself, as if he was too unsure of his own words.
"Samaira would answer you better on this" I smirked, much to his dismay but you can't blame me, it was his fault.

"You are her cousin, you know" he snarled back.

"But better than a sibling like you"

I opened the door and went in to see Samaira and Nisha talking. They both were laughing over some topic unknown to my knowledge.

"Oh, you are too good"Nisha spoke, finishing off her laughter as Samaira just smirked to her response. She's just a copy of Zian.

Unknowingly tears welled up in my eyes, I got over to her and just embraced her tightly. She was startled at first but hugged me back nonetheless.

We stayed for a bit until we heard a clicking sound, Nisha had taken the picture on her phone.

Samaira wiggled a bit but I did not leave her, so she sighed and hugged me back.

"You are gonna choke me you know" She mumbled into my chest.
"Shut up and hug me" I playfully said tightening my grip.

I can't let her go now, it's been enough of it.
------------×-------------×-------------×-----------

Hmmm, question of the day,
Who's your favourite brother so far?