Chapter 25:- Nightmare Of Past Or Dream Of Imagination?

Radhe Radhe Readers💙🦚✨,

"Everyone has a page in their life which they would never read out aloud"

I entered Darsh's room when everyone was busy talking about the business and other stuff, in the living room

The door creaked, revealing the dark enclosure of the Darsh's room, I looked at the small bump in the bed. I straddled further closing the door behind me.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I took her hand in my hand as I do every night when she's asleep. I always come to wish her 'good night' every night, well mostly after she's in a deep slumber.

I sleep by her side occasionally at night when she's asleep, the opportunity I missed in childhood. The fact I hate Mom and Dad so much.

I stared at her innocent face, how much it had changed with time. She had grown to be beautiful, I still can't believe the fact that she's a teenager now.

Whenever I see her it reminds me of her cute baby face. That cute little-

"Vihaan" It was Avi's atrocious voice.

I kissed Samaira's cheek before getting up and heading out of the room. I wanted to stay longer.

I stepped out of the room closing the door behind me.

After 2 mins, I heard a noise and immediately barged back into the room with my hand on the gun tucked to my side. It was Samaira's scream.

"What is this Samaira? again these poor grades" He shouted, " How much of my hard-earned money do I waste on your education?"

"I didn't do this, forgive me. It won't happen next time. I -Pr- promise" I stumbled with my words.

He came near to hit me, I stepped back covering myself with my hands. Tears spurred down my cheeks, covering the stain marks left by the previous ones.

"No" I shouted when I felt someone hugging me, "Samaira wake up, it's just a dream" The hug went tighter as my squirming left my side. I was held in that warm hold for at least 5 minutes before my uneven breathing came back to normal.

"Shhh, it's fine" Someone patted my hair, the touch felt familiar, "I got you".
I realized I was sitting on the bed by now with a firm hold still clasping me.
My eyelids opened and I adjusted to the dim light of the room.

Which I eventually realized wasn't mine!

"You okay?" Vihaan asked me still rubbing my back in a comforting manner as by now everyone had entered the room. Even ishir.

Vihaan still held me near his chest, while others looked at me, some eyes concerned and some inquisitive. I gulped, not knowing what to answer.

Can't tell the truth nor in a condition to lie.

Think harsh, think.

"Nightmare" is a term that left my mouth unconsciously. "Huh...what was that nightmare about?" Ishir asked but not with his usual conceit. Was he worried?

I could see the gun peeking behind his back. "Was it your nightmare or past?" Ishir again spoke due to my lack of responses. I looked at him terrified, "It was just a nightmare", I didn't tend to make eye contact now.

"I told you guys, we should not trust her at any cost. We don't even know what she's hiding-" Zian glared fiercely at him to which he just scoffed in response, leaving the room.

"Let her take a rest now, we'll talk about this in the morning" Thank you Zian, I mentally thanked him.

Vihaan hadn't left my side till now when Darsh came to the other side. He kissed my hair smirking," I told you not to watch a horror movie"

You are right! The horror of my life.

"Shut up Darsh, don't tease her." I looked toward Eshaan, "Look at her face, she is already so scared" Why do they treat me like a baby?

"I'll sleep with her" Avi peeked in between. "This is my room and I will sleep here, so take your fat ass and get lost" Darsh's voice dismissed Avi's previous sentence.

Avi narrowly rolled his eyes and went out of the room. Everyone slowly exited after wishing me 'good night' and asking me to take care to which I replied politely.

Vihaan also released me from his comforting hold which I regretted a lot. I thanked him and he just gave me his brightest smile, replying "Anytime love, but still take care."

Only Darsh and I were left.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked with eager eyes, waiting for me to respond. I nodded and he took his side while I just wrapped my arm around his torso and kept my other hand by my side. Putting my head on his chest.

He held me lightly by my shoulders like I would break if he held me a little too tightly. He patted my head gently but sleep didn't near my eyes.

"You know, you remind me of Zayn. That guy didn't use to sleep without cuddling" he chuckled. "When he was young" He added.

"He used to cuddle you?" I asked almost stunned by his statement. "Nah, Eshaan cause he was his favourite"

"And why this favoritism?" I perked up an eyebrow. Nice to know some gossip. "Because Eshaan was always the nice one amongst us. He didn't usually shout or make a fuss about everything. Not only Zayn's, but He was everyone's favourite. Even Zian used to share everything with either him or Devin"

I nodded unconsciously. I was feeling a little sleepy by now but this was a great chance to know about everyone. Darsh was in a mood to do so nonetheless.

"What about others?" I asked with weariness as I shifted a little in the grasp away to look at his expression.

"Hmmm, Zian was always up with work and after you, I guess he was the most studious one" I edged closer to him," After you obviously," He remarked with a half smirk.

I didn't say anything in response but shrugged nevertheless. I don't know if I am that studious.

"Then being the youngest Avi, Zayn, and Ivaan were the most pampered by our father." He gave me a sad smile, "When our cousins came here we didn't have bonded this much. But today this bond is just irreplaceable." My eyes grew heavier ultimately to be shut. I felt him caressing my hair while his heartbeat became my lullaby. My weight fell on his arm which was my comfort spot. The stillness prevailed in me and I drifted into a nightmare rid sleep in my brother's hold.

------------×--------------×--------------×---------

Wishing You All A Very Happy Krishna Conscious Janmashtami💙🦚✨!

May My Lord Krishna bless you with success, happiness, and prosperity✨Radhe Radhe💙🦚✨!