Chapter 23:-Bandaging

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"A good friend knows all of your best stories, a sibling has lived them with you. "

Oh, Krishna! No jokes, but I truly felt like two bulls fighting

Oh, Krishna! No jokes, but I truly felt like two bulls fighting. Zayn was the tiny one and Darsh-

What am I thinking?

But honestly today I felt that me and my sister used to fight better than this.
Like they broke each other's noses. My mother would have seriously, disowned us for this.

"They are in great trouble" Avi uttered to Ivaan, who would have just come down after hearing the commotion.

"Devin looked pretty pissed" Avi added.

Ivaan scoffed, shaking his head in disapproval. Amusement took hold of his face. Calmly he replied, "I'll throw a party tonight because Devin would have surely killed them"

Avi chuckled, but I retained it back. "Bet if they would come back alive"

"Bet" Ivaan replied in an instant, as they shook hands, sealing the bet.

"Aww, my dear Ivaan you have lost cause I just saw Darsh going to his room" Sid came from behind, grinning "With his nose still bleeding", That's something that quirked my attention.

Is he hurt that bad? Eshaan told me he couldn't first aid himself. Oh no-

"No fuck why? I fucking wanted to have a party" Ivaan whined. Yay, no parties.

Avi turned to him "Cry out yourself later to bed, first, give me 5,000" Ivaan gave him a nasty glare before taking out his purse and giving him 5000.

"Thanks, bro" Avi chimed back.

I wanted to check on Darsh so I swiftly and quietly exited the now chaotic room. These 3 were distracted, bickering about what must be the reason for the fight.

Great chance! I internally smirked.

I went through the corridor to Darsh's room, which was between Eshaan's and Sam's. I leaned on the doorframe to hear any noises so I could judge whether he was actually there or not.

I heard a few shifting sounds, knocking on the door waiting for it to open.

"Come in" I heard a faint voice. "Whosoever it is" He added grumpily.

"It's me" I replied chirpily.
He had just kept the first-aid box on the bed as he raised his head to find my presence.

I fiddled with my finger, handing out a nervous smile to him. Why have I chosen to be here? He must be in a pissed mood.

Who can be in a good mood after a scolding?

To my shock, he smiled back widely. "Oh, come sit "He reciprocated while patting the empty side of the bed.

Brothers~She Never Had (The Malhotra Siblings)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara