Chapter 31- Hospital

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing." ~Amaury Nolasco

I woke up to the view of a white ceiling

I woke up to the view of a white ceiling. I groaned as a heavy pain shot through my body. The beep of something caught my attention. ECG? Where the heck am I? What happened?

My head almost burst in pain as the realization hit me hard. The gun? Ishir? Man? I put all the pieces together. Yeah, I was shot and the last man whom I saw was Ishir. Oh, Krishna!

My brothers found me. Shit!  But no one is in the room. Where are they?

I tried getting up but my back ached. My abdomen aches, I guess here the bullet hit me. After a lot of trials, I finally sat up."Oww"I whined as my body reminded me of the weakness it still held.

I need to run from here at any cost. My brothers don't want me to stay here so why should I be here? They find it unwilling to have me here. Not mine their words. My mum is waiting for me. I have her no matter what. I'll stay there where people are worth me!

I know I am disobeying Mum's words. I won't ever admit it out loud but Ishir's words do affect me. They do hurt me and to be honest, I never expected these words to come from Ivaan and Avi. I thought they loved me.

But no I was wrong. And with this thought I almost cried. Tears sprawled on my face. I am unable to stop them because of both my physical and mental agony.

I detached the machines attached to me. My brothers don't matter to me anymore. They don't. With a ton of difficulty, I managed to get out of bed, and immediately my abdomen had pain. I held it tightly. I feel it's bleeding once more. But this won't stop me.

I stepped outside the hospital room, and I learned that I was in the hospital dress so anyone could stop me. Still no sign of my brothers to my luck. With feeble steps and a bleeding abdomen, I started walking. I saw a group of nurses walking away and I immediately sprinted behind them. Hiding myself.

Perks of short height.

They were chatting among themselves and paid no heed to my presence. At least somewhere my luck worked.

As they exited the hospital, so did I walking away in another direction. I felt dizzy. Somehow, I couldn't stand it anymore. Not now, not now. I walked for a few minutes unless my abdomen and back both started paining like hell. I felt like crying.

As I was about to fall, someone caught me, " Samaira" The two arms engulfed me in a back hug. Sighing in relief. I wiggled in those arms not even recognizing who was holding me "Leave me, I don't want to be here."

I cried in both pain and agony. I hate being here and crying. " Stop Samaira, Stop. You are hurting yourself. Please calm down for me." He pleaded? I again cried as more tears made their way down to my chin," Leave me, Let me go" I whined almost giving up.

The arms tightened around me, forcing me to give up on the warmth. Neither did I have the energy to rebel anymore.
I looked up to have a look at the person.
It was

Vihaan

"Calm down love, I got you" Vihaan spoke again gaining my silence.
"Oh lord Samaira, your wound is bleeding" He examined my bleeding wound. His voice was laced with pure concern.

He lifted me as he realized that I wasn't wiggling anymore, just crying standing there.

He wrapped one of his arms around my blood-stained dressing and with the other, he supported my bottom. He held me tight but did not harm me in any way.

I laid my head on his shoulder and sobbed, fisting his shirt in my right knuckle in a death grip. He wiped the remaining tears with the back of his palm.

"Love, You scared the shit out of us" He chuckled to himself while I continued weeping. " I don't wanna stay here" I mumbled, not even caring if he heard or not, before darkness consumed me.

 " I don't wanna stay here" I mumbled, not even caring if he heard or not, before darkness consumed me

Samaira

She had scared us to hell today. We thought we again lost her when we saw the empty bed in her room. Everyone panicked but we were relieved when I told them that I found her.

"Oh god, She's safe." Darsh sighed as he looked at her sleeping figure in my arms. Taking her from my hold. " Where was she?" Eshaan asked me as Darsh held her near his heart. Keeping her close to him. No doubt she's still a small baby.

"She was near the hospital. I guess due to the injury she wasn't able to go far."

"Oh my god, Call the doctor. She's bleeding" Rohan yelled earning a worried look from everyone. The doctor came in after some time as Zian ordered and changed the bandages, Cleaning up the wounds.

"Was she crying?" Darsh whispered to me to which I nodded. He looked stunned but did not say anything. I too wonder that it might be because of the pain otherwise I know she would never cry.

"Due to putting excessive pressure,  the wound started bleeding. Just refrain her from standing and walking around for some days." Zian nodded to her with a cold face as she left the room.

"From now onwards one of you will always be by her side. Not leaving her alone even for a second. We cannot lose her again at any cost. Not a single tear from her eye. Understood?" Everyone nodded to his command.

It wasn't like we were leaving her alone after her 2 attempts at running away.

Everyone stared at her face, which looked more lifeless than ever. She looked more distant than ever. It caught everyone's attention when her eyes flickered signing that she was gaining consciousness.

Zian was the first to stand up and walk over to her, he sat beside her holding her hand. "Samaira," He spoke softly as all of us hovered over except Ishir, Avi, and Ivaan. I think the guilt has finally taken over the bastards for whatever they did. But still, Ivaan took hesitant steps toward her bed while Avi and Ishir did not attempt.

It was expected from Ishir but not from Avi. Anyways. It would be Samaira who would be forgiving them if she wanted to, not us.

Before anyone could speak a word more, someone barged into the hospital room, "Where is my child?"

-----------×--------------×------------×------------

Okay, exams up guys will be back soon with updates. Wish me luck💙!

Brothers~She Never Had (The Malhotra Siblings)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara