Shower | Lando Norris*

I lay on our bed in my skimpy red pyjamas while Lando had his shower. I aimlessly scrolled along Instagram every so often checking if Lando had appeared at the door.

When I heard the shower stop I kicked the duvet covers off my body and adjusted my shorts to show off more of my arse. I listened as he whipped the towel off its hook behind the door.

A moment later he wandered into the room his wet hair was slicked back to keep it out of his face and he had a towel wrapped around his lower half. I put my phone down on my bedside table as I noticed him in my peripheral vision. His eyes glazed over my body as he took a step towards me. I was lay on my front with my head resting on my hands.

"Wow..." he breathed out his hands finding their way to my hips as he lifted my torso of the bed slightly. "You are gorgeous." He whispered to me tapping his fingers up and down my sides. I smiled as his fingertips made my blood rush around and butterflies flit to my stomach and crotch. Every time he touched me it felt like the first time, so good, so addictive. I felt the weight on the mattress shift as Lando knelt over my body, the towel grazing over my skin and his hands slid into the cropped pyjama top with thin black stripes down either side. His thumb curled under the main strap of my bra under my shirt and he expertly unhooked the clasp at the back. "You're ok with this right?" He checked before continuing, he was always sure to ask me before we did anything. I nodded in response and his body lowered, closer to me but not quite lay on me. His fingers curled under the hem of my top before pushing it up my body, I whipped it off and he slid the bra off from my chest leaving my top half exposed to him.

My breath relaxed as I felt his lips kiss my neck, leaving it long enough to leave a mark. I moaned lightly as his hands skimmed round to my front and he cupped my boobs gripping and massaging them with his hands. The hands on my boobs then made their way to the waistband on my shorts and snapped it against my skin. I lightly shook my bum and accidentally felt his hard dick. Lando's fingers hooked into my shorts and underwear and pushed them down at the same time. Every so often a soft moan would float from my lips.

"Lando." I moaned reaching a hand behind me and running it down over his muscular frame. His lips then left my neck after leaving a few hickeys there. His fingers ran down in between my flaps and he scoffed.

"All this for me." He whispered in my ear "You really do want this." He smirked referring to sex I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I nodded at him and I felt his dick press against my back the only thing between us down was that towel. He gently rolled over onto his side pulling me left with him. Without warning he slipped his fingers into my pussy, I bit my lip at the contact from him. His middle and index finger thrust in and out me soft moans left my throat and he sped up.

"Fuck Lando." I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking, I could just tell.

"How desperate are you?" He grinned and he continued at the fast pace he was going. "You crumble whenever I touch you." I knew he didn't mean it meanly but god, he knew how to turn me on.

"I know." I breathed out, his lips brushed against my ear as he leant forward and whispered in it.

"So go on, are you desperate?" He whispered knowing I was very desperate for him.

"Mhm." I hummed and he slid fingers out the pussy and untucked the corner of the towel keeping it on his body. He pulled me over onto my back. I opened my legs and he lined himself up with my heat. I bit my lip as his dick slowly pushed into me a moan left my lips and I shut my eyes as he began to get more comfortable with it.

He drove his dick in an out of me quickly, I gripped our bedsheets and arched my back as I edged closer. I moaned in sync with his thrusts and my head tipped back as I reached closer and closer.

"Oh my god!" I breathed erratically "Keep doing that!" I shouted and he did, Lando didn't change a thing about what he was doing. I clutched at the sheets and screwed my eyes shut as I came, my legs twitched when I did. His hands gripped my hips as he continued to fuck me. I looked up at my boyfriend his curly mop of hair hung in front of his face his teeth occasionally catching his bottom lip, his toned body rippled against mine as he fucked me.

"I'm gonna cum." He told me as he continued to thrust in and out of my pussy. The water from his shower ran down his body sometimes falling from his face onto me. "Fuck." He groaned as he came in me, he pushed himself in a few more times before pulling out and laying next to me. He yanked the duvet over us and we both fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up the next morning to a familiar ache between my legs. I turned to Lando, who was still flat out, so I took it upon myself to get dressed into at least my underwear that was discarded on the floor. I then lay back down and went on my phone.

"Morning gorgeous." Lando said huskily as he turned to face me I turned off my phone and turned to face him too.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled back he planted a soft kiss on my lips before laying back on his pillow.