Kiss | Oscar Piastri

Requested by: Anonymous

'Please can you do a Kiss one like with Charles but instead do Oscar as Charles.'

~~~

Oscar looked down at his phone, puzzled as he saw the blurry figures in the back of the team party photo from a few months ago. Trying to decipher the faces of the two blurry people was no mean feat; one face was half hidden by his own shoulder and the other was angled away from the camera, not to mention they were blurry and low quality.

"You alright?" Lando asked his teammate as he saw Oscar looking down baffled at his phone.

"Yeah." Oscar shrugged not looking up toward Lando and leaving him to stand next to him and look at the phone too. "Just trying to work out who they are." He said zooming back in on the figures and showing Lando, who harshly sucked in his breath as he saw them.

"Who do you think it is?" Lando asked also looking down thoughtfully at the photo.

"I'm not sure." Oscar lied, he thought the woman in the photo of was Y/n but he couldn't say that, because she was his ex and also stood not to far away.

"Yeah me neither." Lando shook his head before looking up to see Y/n with the other mechanics laughing and joking as they took their break. He couldn't understand why Oscar broke up with her to him she was perfect. "Why'd you dump her?" Lando asked turning back to the Aussie who was still engrossed in the image on his phone screen. He snapped his head up and looked at Lando with furrowed brows and a shocked expression.

"Who?" Oscar asked knowing since splitting with Y/n he'd seen a few people and split with them after about a month because they didn't fit with him quite like she did.

"Y/n." Lando clarified, Oscar let out a sigh and looked down at the floor away from Lando's bright eyes.

"I just did." He mumbled, just as Lando was about to push for a reason he spoke again. "Didn't think she loved me anymore."

"But you still love her?" Oscar nodded sadly before looking up at Lando briefly and then back away to floor.

"I'll see you after for practice." Oscar said before walking away his phone now in his pocket and his eyes low. Lando watched him walk away before continuing with his own things to do.

Oscar walked into the canteen and saw Y/n stood by one of the vending machines, he decided to bite the bullet and go over to her to talk.

"Hi Oscar." She smiled politely as he stood next to her waiting to use it.

"Hi, how've you been?" He asked looking at her deep green eyes. He missed being able to stare into them as they lay next to each other in bed before she'd laugh and turn away from the eye contact.

"I've been good, went out with some friends last night." She smiled politely as the clunk of the chocolate bar she'd bought was heard as it hit the tray in the vending machine. She looked into Oscar's eyes but without the same admiration he had for her, it was just a friendly, ordinary look.

"Yeah, have you found anyone new?" He said hiding his nerves quite well. She nodded before responding to his question.

"Yeah I have actually." She nodded breaking their eye contact for a moment as her's followed her new boyfriend across the room. Oscar turned to see who it was and was almost distraught at it. 'Surely not.' He thought to himself as he saw the man she was looking at for a few seconds. "And you?" She asked her focus now back on Oscar.

"I've been trying to find someone but I can't." He shook his head and crossed his arms, Y/n nodded understandingly before crouching down to pick up her snack.

"I know how you feel." She nodded again "Well it was nice to catch up, I'll see you later." She said before turning ready to walk away.

"Yeah see you then." He nodded attempting to conceal how he had really enjoyed the small interaction.

Later that night Y/n and her new boyfriend were having some time to themselves.

Oscar was just walking down to hall to go and find Y/n because she'd left her jacket in the garage beforehand. Meanwhile, her and her lover were tangled in the white linen sheets of her bed.

A sharp knock on the door interrupted what they were doing. Oscar heard muffled talking before heavy footsteps toward the door. He was horrified to see the face of Lando poke around the door his bare arm and shoulder indicating he was shirtless while also hiding his lower half behind the door.

"Uhm." Oscar stammered "This is Y/n's." He said holding the jacket out to Lando who took in from his grasp.

"Thanks." Lando smiled nervously but before he could shut the door Oscar asked one last question.

"Was it you and Y/n in that photo? Be honest because I will find out." He said boldly suppressing his disarray of feelings for a moment more, just so he could find out this one last thing.

"It was us." Lando admitted, Oscar nodded before walking off. Lando walked nervously back to Y/n, after shutting the door, she looked at him in confusion as he held her jacket and looked a little miserable. "It was Oscar." He said simply her eyes widened in shock at the revelation of who was at the door.

Oscar practically ran back to his room holding back tears refusing to believe his assumption was right, that Lando was her boyfriend. He slammed the door to his room as he walked in and dove into the bed.

"Mother fucker!" He shouted angrily "He knows too! He knows I still love her!" He could deal with the fact Y/n was moving on from him but the fact it was Lando she'd moved onto was what he hated. "He is a fucking cunt."