"I'm not." | Carlos Sainz*

I looked over at Carlos as I sat on my phone in the gym in our house. His muscles flexed as the light from the window shone onto him. I crossed my legs as I attempted to suppress the flutters between them.

"Cariña?" He questioned my eyes darting to his face away from his arms. "You alright." I nodded as I subtly shifted my legs desperate for some friction between them. He smirked before continuing with his workout, something about him today the way he was, was just so sexy. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes grazed over his body I looked at his fingers as they gripped the weight he was currently lifting, my thoughts raced as I imagined what I'd rather he did with them. "Are you gonna eye fuck me for the rest of my workout?" He asked placing the weights down and taking a step towards me. I clicked my phone off and placed it down next to me on the bench.

"I'm not." I denied as I looked in his dark eyes. A smirk was stained onto his face he leant down onto the bench one of his arms either side of me. He glanced down and traced his hand over my thigh pushing the other one off it.

"So what exactly were you doing?" He asked running his hand up the inside of my thigh applying some slight pressure. When I had been silent for a few seconds he looked up at my face again. "Well?" He questioned. I turned my head away from him but not for long because he took his hand away from my thigh and pulled my face to be in line with his.

"Maybe I was." I shrugged his hand then returned to my thighs and two of his fingers laced over my pussy causing me to breathe in sharply.

"Maybe?" He asked repeating his actions as he watched my body react again. I nodded he applied slight pressure and my mouth opened slightly as he teased me. His eyes looked deeply into mine as his fingers traced over my shorts and his smirk stayed on his face. "Look at you," he grinned looking into my eyes as his gaze darkened "all I did was touch you and, you're already spiralling." I desperately wanted to come up with one of my quick comments but I couldn't force one out. "Exactly." He said his hand slipped into my shorts and between my slick folds.

"Oh my god." I moaned my head flung against the wall as he rubbed his fingers in between them. "Carlos." I breathed out grabbing his shoulder.

"I like it when you say my name like that." He smiled looking into my eyes as I fell apart. His index finger curled into me as his knuckles grazed against inside of my thong.

"Carlos." I moaned out as his fingers thrust in and out of me. He added a second finger and my body writhed with pleasure as he moved his fingers in and out of me. My breathing was erratic as I felt myself edge closer. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I groaned a grin wormed its way onto his face and he sped up. I breathed heavily as I came and Carlos took his fingers out of me and rapidly rubbed my pussy I moaned out as he did it. He pulled his hand out my shorts and wiped his fingers over my pussy on the outside of them leaving a darker grey patch there.

"I love you." He said before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Love you too." I said breathlessly