Lips | Oscar Piastri*

I stood looking into the mirror on the vanity in our hotel room while Oscar sat on the bed watching my apply lipstick, I then accidentally smeared some off my lips. I let out a small huff and began to swipe my thumb over my lips to fix it.

"Stop it." I heard Oscar say from behind me, I smirked and continued. I knew exactly what this was doing to him and why he said it. "Y/n." He said unsure if I'd heard him the first time, I turned over my shoulder and caught his darkened gaze as he looked over me through his brows.

"Yeah?" I sighed out, my legs sliding over one another to cross them and pin my thighs around my crotch as a heartbeat within it came to life.

"Stop it." He repeated, I glanced to his crotch and saw he'd got hard. I turned back to the vanity, the smirk still residing on my lips before I continued to mess with my lips. I heard the sheets of our bed shift as Oscar stood up off them and I watched in the mirror as he walked behind me and slid his hand around my waist. His arms pulled my body flush against his and his face rested against my shoulder and he spoke onto my neck, his hot breath sending a wave of goosebumps over my body each time he did. "You're such hard work sometimes." He muttered lowly.

"Mhm." I sighed out, matching his low and sensual tone.

"All I do," he began and his hand began to slip down over my crotch "is ask you to stop." He finished taking a pause as his hand slipped down the centre of my body to the bottom of my short dress. "And you ignore me." He breathed out I leant my head back onto his shoulder and let out a little gasp as he slowly pulled my fitted dress up my thighs. Usually when he gets like this I'd have a snarky remark to make but this time was different, my mind went blank as I anticipated what was about to unfold. "You're quiet." He sniggered as my dress popped over my hips and rested there, his hand dropped back down and straight into my underwear. "I'm sure that'll change." He smirked cupping my heat and once again yanking my body against his. His fingers danced against my skin and the flutters inside me strengthened, I sucked in a sharp breath as his touch ghosted over me. Two of his fingers sank between my folds and began to rub small deep circles over me, my breathing became slightly heavier as the atmosphere between us thickened and warmed. He sniggered as his fingertips began to control my body, one of his fingers then curled inside my slit. A breathless moan left my mouth and my back arched off his body.

"Oscar." I moaned out reaching my hand behind me and running my fingers through his hair. There was a sharp knock from our door and Oscar immediately pulled away from me and I yanked my dress down, he hid behind the wall and I went to answer the door. "Hi." I smiled as I answered the door to see Pierre and Kika.

"Hurry up you two." My best friend sighed as she crossed her arms and looked at me disapprovingly.

"Yeah just a second." I said before shutting the door and walking back inside.

"Pierre and Kika are here." I said to Oscar who was currently firmly clenching his fist.

"What!" He said his eyes wide as he looked over at me, I shrugged. "I'll meet you there. I'm not going out like this." I nodded understandingly before turning and grabbing my bag. "Wait." He said softly I walked over as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips before stepping back again.

"See you in a bit." I smiled walking back to the door.

"Yeah see you in a bit." He smiled as he watched me leave. I stepped out the door and shut it behind me, Pierre and Kika gave me a confused look as I left without Oscar.

"Where's Oscar?" Pierre asked as we began to walk down the hallway.

"He's meeting us there, something happened." I said passing Kika a look and she immediately knew what I meant so she let out a little snigger.