Jealous Boy | Max Verstappen*

Song: Jealous Girl - CRNCH

"If I can't have you baby no one else in this world can,,

For this Charlie is pronounced Sharl-ee

~~~

I stood at the bar during the team party thanks to Max winning his 3rd world championship. A few others were also there: Charles, Carlos etc.

I glanced over and saw Max talking to Charles.

"So do you like Y/n?" Charles asked him. He laughed and shook his head in a futile attempt to disguise the truth.

"No." Max lied before slyly glancing over at her as she stood in a figure hugging blue dress.

"Great." Charles smiled causing Max to look back at him sharply and urging him to elaborate on what was great. "I can go talk to her." He said happily. Max grumbled something to himself and Charles scoffed. "You do like her." Max glared at him and denied it again. They looked back over at the woman who was now stood with Carlos, laughing and smiling with him.

"Looks like you missed your chance." Max shrugged to Charles who laughed, glanced over and sniggered again. "What?" Max asked looking over too, to see Y/n rubbing the top of her right foot against the back of her left calf. Max knew all too well what that meant, he huffed and turned back to Charles.

"Just admit it." He said Max shook his head still adamant he didn't like her. Even though her talking to Carlos was clearly winding him up.

"I don't." He huffed often glancing over at her to see Carlos still stood with her. Jealously settled onto him as he noticed Carlos move closer to her.

I stood with Carlos acting like we were chatting together when actually we weren't. The talk was normal but we were acting as if we were trying to get in bed with one another. In my peripheral vision I saw Max keep glancing over.

"Me and Charles have agreed this is the last time we help you try and make him jealous." Carlos reminded me

"I know." I sighed "Well he's already been jealous, I just want him to." I shrugged "I don't know, I just want him I guess."

"Hang on." Carlos smirked before leaning over and whispering in my ear placing his hand on the back of my neck as he did, I grinned and looked up once he spoke down my ear.

"Maybe it is maybe it isn't." I said to him a smirk on my face rested on my lips and then 'phase two' of mine, Charles and Carlos' plan was put into action.

Max looked at Charles' annoyedly while he continued to poke and prod him about the fact he likes Y/n.

"And what if I do?" He blurted out and a smirk wormed onto Charles' face. Carlos then walked over and left Y/n alone at the bar.

"Charles I need to tell you something." He said in a hushed tone as he led him away from Max. Once the duo had left the room Y/n walked over to Max and stood in front of him with her drink in her hand.

"I saw Charles was keeping you company so I didn't bother to come over." She sniggered and his lips curled into a smile.

I smiled as I looked into his eyes while he talked to me. My phone buzzed my bag and I glanced down to it and saw my sister's face on the screen.

"Sorry." I apologised before answering the phone. "Hei Ida." I said down the phone, she then bombarded me with questions after telling me she'd just seen my message about how I was hoping for something to happen with Max tonight. "Jeg er sammen med Max for øyeblikket, er viktig?" I said down the phone, one great thing is that Max didn't know Norwegian. She told me it could wait and I hung up.