bad idea right? | George Russell*

"He's hopelessly in love with her." Lewis muttered to himself as he watched George's eyes follow after the woman walking through the Mercedes garage. He looked away when he saw Lewis looking at him and continued with whatever he'd been doing before Y/n had entered and left the room.

Lewis sniggered as he looked over at his racing partner who'd gone red from the embarrassment of being caught looking at her. Y/n muttered to herself in Italian as she walked through the garage again, George looked up as she spoke angrily down the phone. Lewis looked over and shrugged at George.

"Potrebbe piacermi, Delia, ma io non piaccio a lui!" She said frustratedly there was pause before she spoke in a slightly calmer tone. "Si chiama George." The pair looked up at the mention of the name George. "Sei un fottuto idiota!" She hung up the phone and walked out again, Lewis slyly left the room after her.

"You alright?" He asked Y/n as she walked down the hallway.

"Yeah just my friend." She nodded "She's being fucking annoying."

"Ok well you just seemed pretty mad when you came in that's all."

"Yeah I'm fine." She persisted running her hands over her jeans. Lewis turned away and stepped forward towards the doors. "Lewis one more thing." She said pointing a finger at him. She whispered "Is George single?" Lewis nodded his head before heading back inside.

"She alright?" George asked once he'd entered the bright room again, Lewis strode over and sighed before shaking his head. George looked at him with slight worry because of his demeanour.

"It's really bad." Lewis shook his head continuing to wind George up.

"What is?" George asked looking up at him.

"I think she-" He paused and George ushered him to carry on. "I think she might like you too." He sighed sadly

"Really?" Lewis nodded and a smile curled onto George's face.

"Well she asked if you were single." Lewis held his hands up as if to say 'if anything goes wrong don't blame me.' And with that he walked away.

Later that night George lay on his bed, aimlessly scrolling Instagram when he saw a one of Y/n's posts of her at Lewis' birthday party.

"She looks so beautiful." He sighed as he looked at the image of her in a curve hugging white dress with a low neckline and her hair pinned neatly in a bun. The lights in the room effortlessly shone off her sun-kissed skin as she smiled at the camera showing off her gorgeous smile. Her cheeks gently pressed against the bottom of her eyes curving them into a crescent shape through which you could see her dark russet eyes peeping through them.

His lips curled into a smile and his blood sparked through his veins. His smile dropped as he felt a familiar feeling in his crotch. He looked down and spoke one word.

"Fuck."

His phone buzzed as a message from Y/n came through, his eyes shot up and read her message.

Y: Hey
G: Hey
G: Wanna come over to my room
Y: What for
G: A catch up
Y: That all
G: You'll find out when you get here
Y: I'll be down in 30 minutes

She grinned to herself and pressed play on her Spotify as she made her way to the shower taking off her clothes as she walked towards it.

Music floated around her room as she got ready, leaving her playlist playing after her shower.

"Seeing him tonight. It's a bad idea right?" She sang to herself as she slipped into lingerie to wear under her skirt and top. "Fuck it it's fine." She said as she left her hotel room and walked down to George's. Tonight, she'd deliberately worn a particular lipstick so that when she kissed him it would leave a kiss mark on him.