Driver Room | Logan Sargeant^

"Hi Logan." Y/n smiled politely as he walked past her on his phone.

"Hi." He responded looking up and then walking away. She continued to check over his car and do her mechanic duties to ensure it was ready for tomorrow's race.

Logan was always really sweet and she desperately wanted him to get top 8 because he only got his first points thanks to a double disqualification. Hopefully, this season will be different for him, that's what she liked to think.

"Y/n!" Ben said calling her attention away from the car. She looked at him as he beckoned her over. "Is everything alright?" He asked and she nodded before handing his a piece of paper of her checks to him. "Ok great." Her eyes fell to Logan as he walked past her again, his eye not once leaving his phone. She looked at the way his hands flexed each time his fingers tapped the screen so quickly and expertly. "Right you're done for now, go on break."

"Alright." She nodded she turned away and walked to her locker when she heard someone approaching her. She presumed that they weren't there for her so carried on with what she'd been doing.

"Hi Y/n." Logan said to her as she forced her bag back into her locker after taking out her phone and lunch.

"Hi Logan." She replied her thick accent shining through as he tried to work out what accent it was.

"Where abouts are you from?" He asked curiously, still unable to identify her accent.

"Manchester." She replied he gave her another puzzled look. "North England." She replied he nodded now understanding where she meant.

"I've got some food in my driver room if you wanted to have some with me." He pointed out

"Yeah sure." She smiled opening her locker to put the lunch she'd bought with her away. A small smile curled onto Logan's lips as she shut her locker and slipped her phone into her pocket. He led her to his driver room and they both walked.

She stood in the room and looked over at him with a snigger.

"Logan?" She questioned a smirk now on her lips. He hummed and looked over at her. "Where's the food?"

"Heh." He chuckled to himself taking a step closer to her without her moving.

"Go on." She pushed rubbing the top of her right foot against the back of her left calf. "Where is it?" She smirked

"I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked, she raised her eyebrows and slid her hands around the back of his neck.

"Mhm?" She hummed looking down at the Williams top he wore.

Y/n POV

Our lips then melted together and his hands grabbed my hips pulling my body close to him. We pulled away to catch our breath before quickly reconnecting our lips. His hands shifted and cupped my bum, my fingers gently stroked over the hair at the top of his neck before his lips quickly left mine and connected with my neck. My breath hitched as he peppered kisses along my skin. "Lo-ogan." I giggled as he gently nipped at my neck leaving a mark down it. His hands slid from my arse up my shirt which I pulled up and over my head, causing Logan to do the same. His lips hit mine again I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth before letting go.

Our skin moved together the air con in the room causing a small chill over us however the friction between us cancelled it out. His bare arms wrapped around my body and expertly unclasped my bra. He let his hands graze over my skin leaving a burning trail behind on my body. His fingers curled around my bra strap and he slowly pulled it down my arms and I dropped it off my body. The lace-clad lingerie hit the floor making a gentle thud.

I let my hands fall down his torso and to the joggers he was wearing, his semi was prominent as my hands moved lower down his body. Logan's grip on my bare hips loosened as I slid my hands into his joggers.

"Fuck." He moaned out as his breath faltered.

There was a sharp knock at the door followed by the voice of Alex.

"Shit!" Logan and I scrambled to pull on our clothes. Logan yanked on his shirt and I walked into the bathroom and quickly pulled on my clothes.

He opened the door hiding his lower half around the door to conceal his boner.

"Ben wants you." He said "Also have you seen Y/n?"

"No." Logan lied still stood in the awkward position as he spoke to his teammate.

"Alright well if you see her can you tell her James needs her." Alex asked still not convinced Logan was telling the truth.

"I will." He nodded before shutting the door and I walked out the bathroom our lips reconnected for a brief moment before he told me what Alex had said.

"Ok I'll go then." I said straightening out my clothes and walking towards the door.

"Yeah I'll see you later." He waved before I left. I turned the corner and saw Alex who then began to cry laughing.

"You alright?" I asked him completely unaware of what he was laughing at.

"I've just remembered-" he paused to catch his breath "the driver rooms have CCTV!" My eyes widened in shock realising there was now CCTV footage of me with my tits out.

"Ok?" I shrugged trying to play it off.

"So I'll be able to see if you were in there with Logan." He smiled, eager to find out if he was right about his suspicions.

"I don't think you want to check." I shook my head and he nodded before rushing off to where he could access the CCTV. I huffed knowing nothing would change his mind.

I sat on a bench in our canteen eating my lunch when Alex walked over to me.

"You're right." He admitted "I didn't want to see that."