Ill | Lando Norris

I lay in my bed with Lando resting his head on my chest, his arms wrapped around my torso as I twirled his curls around my finger while a show played on the TV.

"Alex is dropping some stuff off for me today, so don't answer the door." Lando nodded after I told him and continued to watch the show and let me play with his hair. He hadn't been 100% for the past few days so I suggested he comes and stays with me for a bit until he feels better. He obliged and for the past 3 days or so I've been with him all day every day. "How you feeling?" I asked he didn't respond so I craned my neck around to see his eyes were shut and that he'd fallen asleep. I changed the channel over onto something I'd rather watch and let him sleep using me as a pillow.

I groaned as I heard a knock at the door, the good part of my show was just getting started I guessed it was Alex so I rang him.

"Hiya I've got your stuff." He said once he'd answered the call.

"Ok thanks, have you got your spare key. Got a banging head so I'm still in bed." I said Alex sighed before I heard my rummage around in his pocket.

"No I've not sorry." I let out a sigh before carefully manoeuvring myself out of Lando's grasp. I held his head on my hand and pulled a pillow under it before leaving him asleep there. I walked downstairs in my joggers and hoodie before opening the front door to see my brother. "Hi." He smiled before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why's Lando's jacket there?" He asked pointing at the black jacket hung on the bottom of my banister.

"He left it when he came over the other night." I said to him, he nodded skeptically before scoffing once he heard someone walking around upstairs.

"You sure he's not still here?" Alex grinned still holding my bag of stuff.

"I'm sure." I nodded praying Lando didn't walk across the landing which Alex would be able to see from the doorway. "Right well here's your stuff." He passed my the bag and I took it from his hand. The footsteps upstairs then stopped to my relief and a few minutes later Alex left. I walked back upstairs and Lando was asleep on his side of the bed. I gently kissed his forehead and lay down on my side of the bed with him.

"Hey." He smiled softly before shuffling back over to me and assuming the same position as before.

"How you feeling?" I asked twirling his hair and looking down at the TV that was still paused.

"Just really tired." He said to me snuggled closer to my body so that we physically couldn't be any closer. I nodded before he spoke again. "Love you." This was followed by a yawn.

"Love you too Lando." I smiled widely as he rested on me. I played the TV and finished that episode of my show. I then flicked it off and shuffled down in the bed and Lando moved too before wrapping his arms around my body and holding me too him.

"Night." He said tiredly his eyes were already closed, I smiled and kissed him again.

"Night, sleep well." I said as I too closed my eyes.

"You too." He mumbled almost incoherently as he drifted off to sleep.