Levitating | Lando Norris*

His hand grazed over mine as our eyes looked deep into one another's. His touch was electric, every time his skin made contact with mine it drove me crazy. His hand cupped my face and we leant in close to one another our lips joining in the middle. It was a short-lived thing but it was real, we just knew it was. I let out a small snigger before grabbing a fistful of his shirt's fabric and smashing my lips to his, the kiss was immediately more intense than the last and he grabbed my hips. Using his strong arms he lifted me onto his knee so I was now straddling him, I gently shuffled closer to him our bodies now as close as we could get them. We pulled away to take a breath, our breathing was heavy but desperate to make up for the air we'd lost.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and guided my lips back to his, the kiss was still just as intense as the previous one. My hand released it's grip on his shirt and my fingers became entangled in his hazel mop of curls that were still slightly damp from his shower earlier. The hand of his that wasn't on my neck traveled up inside my top, to my bra he cupped my boob and massaged it. I moaned his name into the kiss, he could make my body feel as if it was levitating. As if I didn't have to care about anything but him in that moment. As if it was just us in the world. The way his lips rolled against mine and how my hips rippled over his was just perfect, we fit like a puzzle. His hands then fumbled for the hem of my top and gently slid it up my torso his knuckles being sure to keep in contact with my skin as he did. I let out a sigh as he then took it off me, a cold chill pricked at my skin but I was soon enveloped by the warmth between us.

His lips peppered kisses down my neck and over my cleavage, my breath faltered as he cupped my breasts in his hands and kissed them. He expertly unhooked my bra strap and I slid it down off my arms before discarding it onto the floor. I tugged at his top before he swiftly whipped it over his head before continuing with what he was doing before.

Small noises escaped my throat and my crotch rippled against him making him harder with each time they made contact. He pulled his lips away and firmly pinned my hips against his.

"Stop moving." He growled against my skin, I let out a small laugh before pulling his lips back to mine and reconnecting the kiss. It was the first time we had ever done anything but we both knew it had been coming for a while, I think most people knew before we did. This feeling was indescribable except that it felt like I was levitating - past cloud 9 at this point - and it was amazing.

However we were brought sharply back down to Earth when we heard the voice of my brother.

"Y/n have-" He stopped and his abrupt pause was followed by my bedroom door slamming shut again. I pulled away from Lando and stepped off him before going to my door to see Max walking back into his room.

"What did you need Max?" I asked poking my head around the door to hide my naked chest, he turned around on his heel and looked at me from the down the corridor.

"I'll tell you later." He grumbled before going back into his room, I let out a sigh and turned back to Lando.

"Well that's ruined the mood." He scoffed, I nodded in agreement and grabbed my discarded bra from the floor and began to put it back on.

"Just what I needed, my brother walking in on his best friend and sister." I sighed out, Lando nodded and walked behind me and flattened my body against his. His hands roamed over my bare stomach the cold metal of his watch stinging as it too trailed over my skin. I leant my head back onto Lando's chest as his hands fell lower down my body, I hummed in encouragement as the nerves in my body lit up and sent goosebumps down me. "Oh Lando." I breathed out he brought one of his hands over my neck and cupped my face before it rested back on my stomach. His aftershave took over my senses as I lay on his body, helpless as he turned me on.

"Can I?" He asked as two of his fingers snapped together and he poked his finger tips under the band of my underwear

"Yes." I nodded, I took in a sharp breath as his fingers sunk down between my folds and his veiny hand fell fully into my underwear as his fingers traced over my clit. Breathless moans passed my lips as he tormented my body he hummed cockily down my ear as he saw my body's reaction to him.

"Mhm." He hummed as he turned me on a sharp knock then fell onto the door followed my Max's voice.

"Please can you be quiet!" This was then followed by silence and then his fading footsteps, I sniggered and turned around to face Lando. He smirked back at me as my hands rested on his shoulders before our lips smashed together, his tongue pressed against my lips and I obliged and opened them. The kiss was passionate and developed into something much, heavier, hotter and lustful.

"So much for being quiet." Lando sniggered as he pulled my body against his as we lay on my bed barely able to stay awake.

"That's your fault." I retorted as I took his hand in mine and slightly shifted their position on my bare stomach.

"Wasn't me being noisy." He quickly snapped back, I let out a sigh as I failed to come up with a quick comment to send right back at him. He left a small kiss on my temple before shuffling around a small amount to get comfortable.

"Night." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

"Night love."