Oscars | Charles Leclerc*

Requested by: anonymous

'Hi please can you do a Charles Leclerc smut where Y/n is an actress and she wins an award at the Oscars.'

~~~

"And the winner of the best supporting actress 2024 goes to.." They held off for a second, the knot in my stomach grew as we all waited for her name to be read out. Charles held my hand and looked at me hopefully as the room fell silent the tension was thick and the air was warm.

"Y/n L/n!" Charles turned to me as I sat in shock.

"You did it!" He beamed ushering me to get up. I stood up my legs barely holding me up as I made my way to the stage to collect my award.

I stood up there holding my accolade as I looked over the large room of people all staring up at me, in particular Charles who had a big smile on his face, despite being majorly jet lagged and having flown 14 hours to the USA from Saudi Arabia just to be with me tonight.

After I gave my speech I sat down with Charles who gave me a short but passionate kiss.

"I am so proud of you!" He beamed as I sat with him.

Later that night we ran into our hotel room, I placed my trophy down on the side and took off my shoes. Charles stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck fervidly. I giggled before peeling myself away from him. He pouted at me as I stepped away from him, but it soon disappeared as he watched me slowly slide off my elegant blue dress. It hit the floor and pooled around my ankles leaving me in the blue strapless bra and matching thong, I stepped out of the silky material and picked it up off the floor.

I turned around to see Charles stood in the same place I'd left him in, watching me. I walked past him and hung up my dress on one of the few hangers provided by the hotel.

"You don't like when you don't get what you want. Do you?" I said to my boyfriend who spun around and smirked at me.

"How do you know what I want?" He quipped taking off his suit jacket and his tie. The smirk still resting on his face his pearly teeth showing slightly.

"Because I know you Charlie." I smirked he nodded before looking down and undoing half the buttons in his shirt and whipping it over his head. I lightly bit my bottom lip and he dropped the shirt to the floor and looked back up to me.

"So what do I want then?" He asked taking a step closer to me that loveable smirk still resting on his lips. As his fingers expertly undid his belt buckle. I scoffed and reached around to my back to unclasp my bra letting it fall to the floor. Charles looked up as he saw the royal blue lace hit the floor. The brightness in his eyes faded as he saw my crossed arms covering my bare chest. "Fine you win." He muttered looking in my eyes, I raised my eyebrows as I saw the tent in his pants grow. A snigger left my lips and I moved my arms, Charles grabbed my hips pulling our bodies close together. Our lips smashed together which ensued in a desperate make out session.

"Fuck." Charles breathed out pulling away from the kiss. I sniggered as I reconnected our lips, my arms wrapped around his neck our bare torso's pressed together as our tongues fought. His hands ran up and down my hips before disconnecting and unzipping his pants to push them down.

"God I've missed you." I muttered breaking the kiss for a moment, this was the first time we'd been together in a room alone in around a month. His hand moved across my body from my hips and into my thong, he parted the bijou amount of fabric from my body and rubbed small circles between my slick folds. His thumb pressed down harshly while moving in circles every so often sliding up and down, he let out a small laugh at how wet I was for him. His hand feels so much better than mine. I leant my head back leaving him to kiss down my neck his lips trailing down my jaw line and my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys as he moved down it.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered as he peppered kisses down my body and dipped his middle and index finger into my slit. I moaned out as he touched my body, his skin delicately grazing over mine.

I glanced down to see his dark brown hair resting just above my cleavage as his lips made contact with it. He slipped his finger out of me and dragged his fingers over my stomach until his hand grasped my boob. His mouth formed an 'O' around the opposite one as he flicked my nipple with his tongue, I moaned out he rolled my other one between his fingers.

"I forgot how good you are." I said breathlessly, his lips curled into a smirk before he pulled away from my body and we walked over to our bed. Charles stood by it and I pushed him onto it. "Can I?" I asked curling my fingers around the waistband of his boxers. He nodded and with that I whipped them down his legs and threw them towards my discarded bra. He propped his body up on his arms as he watched my hand wrap around his cock, moving it up and down it. Small noises escaped his mouth as I gave him a handjob. His eyes fell shut as I licked the top of his dick before I wrapped my lips around it.

"Fuck." He breathed out his arms giving way beneath him, his torso slamming down onto the soft mattress. His veiny hand tangled into my neatly tied up hair, pushing my head further down onto him.

The night progressed further, and soon enough I was underneath him shouting out his name and gripping the bedsheets until my knuckles turned white. He encouraged my body as he slammed in and out of me. The soundtrack to the scene was created by our bodies desperately trying to hold back our climaxes, as to not seem needy. I gave in first, the feeling of warmth and pleasure overrode my body as I came.

God I didn't think I missed him this much.