Riskier | Max Verstappen (PT2)*

Lewis and George were both certain that Max and I were dating now which was annoying, especially because they wouldn't shut up about him.

"How's Romeo?" George quipped as I entered the room with him.

"For fucks sake." I huffed "Are Netflix here today?" I asked him to see if he could be of any use rather than just being annoying.

"Why not ask Max? Bitty." Lewis chirped as he walked past me and stood next to George.

"I am not with him, for gods sake!" I snapped, "I'll shake on it." I placed one hand out to George and one behind my back with my fingers crossed. He shook on it and then Netflix walked in with Toto.

The three of us said hello and I walked out flipping Lewis and George off as I left.

"Hey Y/n." Oscar said as I passed him.

"Hi Oscar." I waved as I carried on walking, I went to where Max usually was and smiled as I saw him.

"Netflix are here today." I told him he smirked.

"It'd be funny if we started flirting in the background of someone being talked to." He suggested with smile I shrugged in agreement

"Even better if it's Lewis or George." So the plan was set. We'd wait for Netflix to talk to Lewis and George the in the background we'd start flirting, except we'd be out of focus on the camera.

Then after waiting and watching for a while it finally happened. They were talking to George.

"Max." I hissed we walked into the background of the camera and walked past but stopped halfway through, without warning Max scooped me up. "Shit!" I shouted after not being told that was going to happen he laughed and he carried on walking. Once we were sure we were out of frame he dropped me down.

"Thank you." I huffed as my feet hit the tarmac and we split off from one another to try and push away any suspicion.

The rest of the day went by just fine, George and Lewis continued to wind me up by calling me 'Bitty' and mentioning Max whenever they could.

I sat in the Mercedes hospitality on my bed extremely horny, so naturally I called Max telling him to come over.

While I waited for him to come over I pulled on some lingerie. Specifically, the black lacy ones. I knew he liked them. I yanked my clothes back on over them: some joggers and a white top.

I heard a knock and my door and I opened it to see Max stood there, I let him in and he took off his shoes leaving them by the door. He had a plain black t-shirt on with a small north face logo in the corner and some black joggers.

"Hey." He smirked knowing exactly why he was here.

"Hey." I said as I shut the door behind him. He walked up to me and placed a hand on my neck, he pulled my lips to his. I jumped up onto him as we kissed he pinned me between his warm body and wall. My arms and legs clung to his body as our lips moved in sync. I combed my fingers through his dark brown hair and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I dropped down off him and he wrapped his fingers around the hem of my top pushing it up my torso. I broke the kiss to pull the it rest of the way off and he took off his too. We discarded them by throwing them away from us. He stopped for a moment and looked up and down my torso.

"You are so beautiful." He said to me before continuing the kiss, my hands dropped down to the joggers he was wearing. I fumbled with the waistband and pushed then down him, he smirked into the kiss. "Someone's eager." He said to me.

"I am." I responded as my hands pumped up and down his hard cock.

"Fuck." He muttered looking down as I gave him a handjob. I then stopped and lowered myself down his body taking his boxers down with me. I licked the tip of his dick and he placed his hands on the wall in front of him. "Oh god Y/n." He groaned breathlessly as I wrapped my lips around his dick. I moved my mouth up and down his dick and circling my hand around the part I couldn't fit into my mouth. "Fuck baby." He breathed grabbing a fistful of my hair, moving my head up and down faster. I hummed as I hollowed out my cheeks, sucking him off. Max bucked his hips pushing his cock down my throat. I pulled my lips away from it I ran my hand up and down it. I held it in my hand and kissed it, I slapped his dick on my tongue and his hand moved from my hair back to wall to prop himself up.

I stood up and he turned me against the wall, his hands unclipped my bra and slid it off me. His hand left a burning trail over my skin and they skimmed over it.

"I see you wore the one you know I like." He growled in my ear as he pushed down my joggers and thong at the same time. I nodded I stepped out of them and kicked them away. Now we were both fully naked, I stood facing forwards against the wall with my legs akimbo. His hand slipped between my legs and round to my pussy. His fingers played with me as I got wetter the more he touched me.

"Max." I moaned breathlessly as he stimulated my clit. His fingers rubbed circles against me.

"Yeah?" He smirked and he applied more pressure. Without warning his fingers slid into me. I gasped quietly at the unexpected movement. "Answer me."

"Please." I begged as he held the back of my neck in his free hand. He scoffed and pulled his fingers out of me. He kept hold of my neck as we walked to my bed past our discarded clothes. Max lightly pushed me onto the bed and I lay down shifting into the middle. I playfully bit my lip and looked at his toned body. He smirked and lowered his body over mine. I impatiently waited for his touch. His dick slowly thrust in and out of me before he sped up. I gripped our bedsheets and moaned out his name as he fucked me.

"That's it." He said as he drove his dick and out of me quickly. I moaned loudly as I reached nearer my edge. "Go on." He encouraged speeding up his pace.

"Fuck Max!" I moaned loudly. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the sheets. His lips briefly brushed over mine as he fucked me. His hand covered my mouth as loud groans left it as I came.

"There we go." He smirked cupping my face in his hand.

The next day I sat in the Mercedes garage when George walked in and gave me a look. He sat down next to me I turned my phone off to talk to him.

"If you don't want to get found out but, I suggest you're a little quieter." I turned to him wide eyed and he let out a small laugh. "I'm serious, I heard you both."

"No you didn't." I laughed nervously knowing some of things that were said DEFINITELY weren't for anyone else's ears.

"Does 'Oh god Y/n.' Ring any bells?" He whispered cupping his hand over his mouth so no one could see what he'd said. My eyes widened even further as I realised how thin the walls must have been, Max didn't even say that too loud. "Or maybe-" I held my finger up to him and he shrugged.

"Just don't tell anyone."

"You secret is safe with me." He nodded making a motion over his lips as if he was zipping them shut.