Caught | Lando Norris*

"Y/n!" I heard my older brother shout as I looked around the garage for him.

"Lew!" I smiled as I saw him waving his arm to grab my attention. I rushed over and wrapped him in a hug. The fabric of his fireproofs rubbed against my cheek as his arms held me against his body.

"I've missed you." I said as I pulled away from the hug and looked up at Lewis.

"Missed you too." He smiled back. Usually I'd go and see him at a fair few of the European races but while I'd been finishing my uni degree I've not been able to. But, now that I've graduated I'm able to come and see him when my work allows it.

Later that day I left him to go to my room after we had a long catch up. It was around 10:30 when I got back up to my room and stripped off to get into the shower.

I turned the shower knob when I heard a rumbling then it stopped and nothing else happened. I sighed impatiently before turning it on and off again, still nothing. I huffed in annoyance before pulling my underwear and pyjamas on. Lando had always told me if I needed anything to just call him, so I did.

"Hey Lando my shower's broken in my hotel room. Do you mind if I use yours?" I asked holding the phone to my ear as I stood in my bathroom.

"Yeah that's fine." He replied, I grabbed my black toiletry bag and began putting things into it.

"Ok thanks, I'll be there in like 5 minutes." I told him as I gathered my things.

"Ok see you then." He said I then hung up and began to gather my things, I didn't bother to take a towel because I'm sure he won't mind me using one of his. I grabbed a few other essentials: phone, room key and my glasses which I placed on my face.

I slipped into my sliders and made my way to his hotel room.

I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing Lando in some black joggers and a grey top that outlined his muscles. I was almost mesmerised by him and how he made such a simple outfit look so handsome. He stepped to the side to let me in and I walked in.

"How are you?" I asked as I kicked off my sliders and left them by his door and walked toward the bed.

"I'm good." He said following after me, Lewis had been telling me he thinks Lando liked me but I never saw it. "How about you?"

"I am magnificent." I smiled back at him, we were really good friends Lando and I, we shared a lot. I remember when Lewis and I had a huge argument and Lando was there for me, through every second of it.

I pulled off my pyjamas and dropped them down onto the floor before walking off into the bathroom my pink underwear contrasting my against my skin as I did. I felt his eyes on me as I walked I to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

After my shower I opened the door and walked out and dropped my underwear on the floor by the bed where Lando was laid.

"Hey." He breathed out while looking at my body, my soaked hair was slicked back and stood out against the soft white towel wrapped around my body.

"Hi." I said "Are you not going in the shower?" I asked pointing back.

"Yeah." He nodded swinging his legs out of bed and walking over to the bathroom. I waited a few seconds before walking in after him. The door was open revealing him stood there in his boxers with his clothes on the floor. I leant backward onto the counter and looked over at him, his toned abs shone in the light. "You're beautiful." He complimented taking a step towards me.

"You think?" I asked my eyes darting to his and my mind unsure if he was just saying it or if he meant it. He nodded before responding.

"I know." He said to me stepping closer, I placed my hands on his shoulders and our lips melted together beginning a series of bad ideas.