prologue

"Listen to me first... Why are you so angry Ansh". Meera said running behind angry saransh. In the middle of rain . In the middle of highway in midnight. Meera is trying to stop saransh from going away. She is Trying to grab his hand to stop him. 

"Why should I listen to you? Who are you to me? Did You thought about me for once before doing that?No. Then why should I listen to you?  why should I trust you? WHY MEERA WHY?" Saransh spoke with rage filled eyes snapping her hands away.

"Please Ansh listen to me, whatever you saw is not true" Meera said holding his hands again. They both are drenched in rainwater. Both are shivering from cold. But did they care anything right now? No. 

"Okay, maybe what I saw was wrong but what I heard was also wrong?" Saransh shake off her hands from his shoulder. 

"Listen Meera, just go away...I don't want to talk to you. You betrayed me, my friendship, my trust. Everything is shattered because of you" 

"Please saransh please listen to me i can explain everything. But please don't go away. Whatever you saw was not true. I was just helpi-..." Meera was cut off in the middle by saransh.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MEERA. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MEANING OF ALONE. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. SO PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE LEAVE ". 

Meera flinched when saransh roared loudly more than thunderstorm. "This is not my Aansh. He never shouts on me like this. He knows I'm scared of his anger" Meera slowly said to herself in disbelief. 

"I said LEAVE MEERA!!!"

_________________________________________
AFTER SEVEN YEARS 

"You already knew about this right?" Dhruv threw paper at Meera's desk as soon as he barged in her room. 

"I was not sure Dhruv?" She said as soon as her eyes landed on papers.

"Don't you think it's important to tell us Meera?" 

"I wasn't sure Dhruv, I just had doubt so i went for checkups". Slowly her eyes forming tears And voice becoming hoarse. 

"How are you going to tell this to saransh. Haan? How are you going to tell this to your parents, how will you explain everything to Nisha, Seema, rishabh?" 

"Do you know what does this reports means? How can you be so careless Meera" 

"It's n..not my fault Dhruv. It's not like...like I asked for it i..itentionally. I wasn't aw..aware" Meer said with shivering voice trying to control her tears. As soon as Dhruv heard her stammering voice he engulfed her in a tight hug. 

"Why always me Dhruv? What I did to deserve this...why again and again it's me?" And she lost it. She couldn't control herself. She cried in his arms. He patted her head to console her. 

"Shuu....it's okay baccha!! We will do something. I promise I'll try my best. Everything will be alright" he said caressing her hairs.

_________________________________________

"Why destiny don't want us to end up together rishabh. When I had opportunity I lost it myself. When again I got this opportunity. I don't have choice" 

"Just do what your heart says saransh. It's not late, you still have some time. Please don't regret it later" rishabh said keeping car keys on table. 

"I'm coming Meera, and this time for forever" saransh took car keys and ran to parking lot. 

"I just hope it's not too late saransh" rishabh mumbled to himself when saransh left.
.
.
.
.
When he reached room 208 he found Meera on hospital bed.
.
.
.
.
"Dhruv please don't tell me I'm late atleast not this time..." Saransh said joining his hands as we do for prayer infront of Dhruv. 
_________________________________________
Hello beautiful peoples 🖐️
If you liked this prologue then please like share and comment. It will take milliseconds to like so please do me a favour and do like.