36th chapter

Author's note: not edited. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Next morning....

When Sunrays fell on Meera's face she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. When she looked at her surroundings, found
Herself on her bed.

Shock crept on her face as soon as she realised who may have brought her here. Yesterday night she was with Saransh in his car.

'Wait, it means he carried me to my room' her thoughts made her nose pink and face flushed.

"Meera" her mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming Mom.." she hurriedly got up and did her morning routine. As today is Sunday she woke up a little late. After taking a shower, she got dressed in casual kurti leggings.

When she came out of her room, she found her dad reading newspaper and her mom was bringing snacks to the table.

"Good morning dad, morning Mom" she greeted both of them. They greeted her back.

"Meera beta Aaj Ghar pe tumare papa ke kuch dost aarahe hai. Jara meri kitchen me madat kar dena" her mom said.

(Meera dear today your dad's friends are coming. Please help me in the kitchen)

"Lekin Aaj to Nisha ne kuch jaroori kaam se milne bulaya tha" Meera said.

(But today Nisha wants to meet due to some important work)

"Beta thoda der ruk jao. Unke khane ke baad tum chali Jana" her mom said with pleasing eyes.

(Child please stay for sometime. You can leave after their lunch)

"Okay Mom, don't worry. I'll help you" and here she melts.

"Or Haan, now that you are going to meet your friends, invite them on dinner or lunch whenever they are free" Meera's dad said while folding newspaper and keeping it on table.

"Yeah, Invite EVERYONE" her mom said highlighting 'everyone'. Day after yesterday when her parents returned from their bestfriends daughter's wedding she told them about saransh and Rishabh's arrival and them being her new Boss.

"Did you both met him yesterday?" Meera asked her mom.

"Yess, he was the one who carried you to your room and you were sleeping like a baby in his arms" her mom said the end part in teasing manner. She was expecting this answer but her mom teasing her was something new.

"Ohh" was her only reply. She couldn't say anything more.

"Meera child, it's okay. We know you must be angry with him, but let bygones be bygones. Forgive him beta" her dad said. And she nodded her head.

No one knows what happened between them Seven years ago. Everyone thinks she is angry because he didn't tell her before leaving. But truth only she knows.
_________________________________________

Saransh's pov...

I parked my car near the front gate and went inside Nisha's home. Everyone was already present there. Except Meera, she didn't arrived yet.

"We will throw you in dhruv's swimming pool, just wait and watch what happens on your haldi day" Rishabh said and gave hi-fi to Seema.

"Just wait until my brother arrives, he will break your bones in 200 parts" Nisha said teasing him showing her tongue.

"Dare you to do that?" I said and they all looked at me.

As soon as Nisha saw me, she came running to me. Then held my hands and dragged me to the living room.