22nd chapter

Author's note: surprise....
_________________________________________

Saransh's pov...

"'We' means...you and mom right?" I asked in confusion. 

"No 'we' means your mom, i and you" shock hit me to my core. 

"Why me? And when?" I asked robotically. Without any emotions. 

"First question you don't need to know and about second one Tomorrow morning" I was not prepared for this. 

"I'm not coming with you both. Just leave me here like always and go. I'll think of it as a business trip" I said everything monotonously. 

"Beta what are you saying. How can we leave you here alone. How will you stay here and live alone?" 

"Like I have been living for the last 18 years mom. I said raising my voice. 

"Saransh." Dad raised his voice to make me realise I shouldn't raise my voice on them. 

"What saransh dad? What saransh? Suddenly you both are concerned about me living alone when I'm capable of living my life on my terms. Where were you both when I needed parents? Haan?" 

"Son we know you are right in your place. But think about our situation ? It's not like we left you on your own deliberately?" Mom said trying to make me understand her situation.

"Okay I'll not blame you both for anything. Just answer me one simple question?" When was the last time any of you attended my PTM?" They both became silent. They never attended any PTMs gathering at school, any function at college.

(A/n: PTM is parents teachers meeting which is held to talk about children's progress academically). 

"You don't have any right to make decisions in my life. So it's my choice where I have to stay" 

"Pack you back Saransh. You are coming with us and that's final. I won't hear NO from you" dad said his final decision and left from there. 

I was still sitting there sulking at my dad. My parents were never there when I needed them but they always provided me with everything I needed. I never went against their decision. Though I'm angry with them but I never disrespected them. I always followed their rules. And argued with them. This was the first time i asked them something. But they denied that also. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I raised my head and found my mom caressing my shoulder. I looked at her in expectations.

"Mom please, i never asked for anything. But please just listen to me for once" 

" I can't do anything beta. You know your dad. And don't worry about your studies, everything will be settled-..." 

"Settled?...what are you saying mom, how can we leave India? What about my further studies? What about my future? What about my childhood here? What about my friends and what ...what about my best friend mom?" 

"We are really sorry for that son. But you know our business. Our work requires us there.." 

"Then you go with him mom. Why me?" 

"We are leaving India not for forever son. And your dad wants you to study business from there only" 

"Mom I can learn business from India also, here are the best universities of top ranking moms" 

"I know son-..." 

"No mom, you don't know anything. My everything will be left behind Mom please, I don't want to go" i begged. 

"You know your dad-..." 

"Mom please-..." I interrupted her in the middle. 

"Zidd mat karo beta? you also know we can't change your dad's decision. We are leaving tomorrow, pack your bags son" Mom said and got up to leave. I was begging them but they are not listening to anything.